Part 51

NK reached Shantivan and saw no one is in hall. He went to kitchen and find HP is doing something. He call him and ask what he is doing.

HP said "NK baba today is sangeet ceremony so I am taking care of leftover work. Arnav bhaiya kept function here so he ask m to take care of house because we had many guests."

Arnav come their to give orders to HP and ask for coffee. He saw NK is also their before he make his presence. He saw NK look here and there. Arnav hide behind the wall to know what he is upto.

NK gave packet to HP which Khushi gave him. HP open and saw powder in it. He look at NK with questioning eyes.

NK "Hari Prakash ji this packet contain powder. You have to give it to Mami, Nani, dadi, Anjali and Shyam. Except Shyam give 2 tea spoon to all and leftover to Shyam. You can mix it with their food. Make sure no one know about this. You have to give it during dinner or in sangeet. Are you clear."

Arnav " what it is Akhil (from now Khushi and Arnav call NK Akhil)."

NK " nothing bhai it's magical powder given by my bhabhi to give them."

Arnav " for what."

NK shrugged his shoulder and went away by saying don't forget Hari Parkash ji.

Arnav like now what her devil brain planning. 

HP went to do his work.

After sometime ladies come and didn't find anyone in hall not even workers. Anjali shouted Hari Parkash. HP come.

Anjali "where are everyone and why didn't workers completed by their work till now. Did they forget sangeet is today not tomorrow."

Akash "Di I think you forget your manners or dadi never taught you manners ever. It's lunch time they went to have lunch not like you people who don't have any work expect to waste the hard earn money of people in this house. Oh I forget how would you know about lunch time from the time you woke up your mouth is never stop doing its work either you eat or talk. You just take care of yourself. They know their work don't disturb them and one more thing I am warning you if you try to spoil my day I will show you who I am. Don't ever dare to say a word to Guptas." By saying he went away. 

Arnav and NK listened him from upstairs. They are confused why he hate them. Till now Arnav never got to know what is going with him. Arnav ask one of his man to find about him. He only found that Akash was in Mumbai for his graduation and post graduation. That period is reason behind his change, even Chacha ji don't know whole story except that he want to destory Anjali and Shyam.

Shyam is out for some work, when he come saw ladies standing in hall. He ask what happen. They don't know what they have to told so they went to their respective room.

Anjali thought "I don't know what happen to Akash that he is against me even Arnav is also. From the time Gupta sister come into their life they start changing. I try my best to keep Arnav away from Khushi but that fool follow her everywhere. I think I should use my trump card soon."

Shyam is also in his thoughts. He doesn't know how to tell Anjali that their business is falling.

Time is moving at its own pace. Now it's time for sangeet. Guest are start arriving.

Whereas is Gupta House

Garima is on her trip to bathroom. She spread smell around the house which irritate buaji.

She shouted "Garima I know it's marriage house their are many dishes prepared but whats the need to eat all. Now you are not only polluted my bathroom but house also. I don't what people say when they saw such dirty bathroom. People will manage that dirty bathroom but how can they managed with ..... Hey Khushi what did you said to poisonous gas name."

Before Khushi answer Payal said " buaji carbon monoxide"

She is killing Khushi in her mind for the torture Amma giving them by leaking gas from her body.

Buaji "ha wahi carbon monoxide. In this house other also leaving. Why the hell you are behind to kill us. I don't what happen to Payal after inhaling this has."

Khushi is covering babuji and her nose with hanky in which she spare rose essential oil which give smell of rose (note: I don't know about essential oil but I hear in office when women talk about it so no comment on this) to protect them from that stinking smell.

Buaji "I can't take you to sangeet with us. If you come guest will leave so stay here and don't spread smell all around house." By saying they went away.

They are try to stop their laugh because all know who is behind this mess.

They reach Shantivan. They saw the Raizada's and went to meet them.

Arnav saw Khushi and smile. Buaji saw this, she thought "is it Arnav whom Khushi married because Akash told Payal about Arnav's visit to Lucknow. They both went around same day and come also. I need to talk to Payal but not now."

Function is at peak. Ladies are gossiping about the news which they got to know about Raizada. Buaji hear that and thought to add more spices in it. They want to hurt titliyan.

Buaji fold her hand and said "hey Devi Maiya please protect my Payal. Give her strength to women in Raizada mansion. Shyam is here don't know what he will do. I try to stop this marriage but that Anjali force us. I know Akash love my Payal but it's not enough to survive here. Anjali and her husband are their don't know what they do with her. For protecting Khushi I have to marry Payal in this house. That Shyam is lust over my Khushi. I wish Khushi is married. I know Arnav beta love wish Anjali let them married. But don't know what is her problem that she didn't want Arnav to be married. Why they are behind Arnav beta's hard earn money."

Whereas other side Khushi thought "Anjali you destroy the dignity of those poor and inocent girls now I will destroy your dignity. Now you know what they feel. This is for my Neeti Didi."

Anjali is on stage dancing. She didn't let anyone come infront of her. She is dancing by facing camera. Media is not here but a cameraman is recording the event. Few guests are also making video of the event.

Suddenly Anjali's sari open and fall on ground. She is in only peticot and blouse. All are shocked to react by people are making video of this. They are making to took revenge from Anjali how she always boost about her status and insults them. Arnav react fast pick the sari and ask Nani to take her inside.

(I am sorry to add this kind of scene in this story. I respect female. My parents taught me to never disrespect any women or girl' in any sense even by words. But I hate those women who sold the dignity of other women for few currency notes. That is my personal views. If anyone feel bad sorry.)

Happy Janmashtami.

Today is my mother's birthday also. She was born on Janmashtami and her name is also Krishna.