two💫

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

Y/n was awoken by the sound of her alarm the next day, at 5am. Rubbing her eyes, she got up to do her daily routine, and of course, get her daily dose of coffee. Before she arranged all her notes, filed them nicely and placed it inside her bag, and left. Approaching the bus stop, she took out her phone to check if there's any news. Nothing. No one texted her.

But something strange caught her eye...

There was a text sent to her, that sounded really odd.

{ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 -𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 }

What? What did that mean? What transaction? Also, the magic shop? That weird shop? How did they get her number? This was so weird. She sighed and shook her head slightly, before pocketing her phone. The bus had just arrived, and she climbed on, dreading the day ahead at school.

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

Jungwon knocked thrice before entering. Entering Namjoon's studio. He had some questions for the idol-producer, who had co-written "Magic Shop".

"Jungwon? What brings you here?" Namjoon turned to see his junior at the doorway.

"Oh uhm... I have some questions for you, hyung."

"Sure. What is it?" Namjoon smiled warmly.

"You know Magic Shop?"

"Yeah. The song we wrote? What about it?"

"How did the idea come about?" Namjoon had a hunch about what Jungwon meant.

"So... you've found it." Namjoon smiled.

"What?" Jungwon looked confused. Namjoon knew?

"The Magic Shop. The shop that seems to be so mysterious and magical. Right?"

"Wait for hyung, how did you know?"

"I've experienced it. So did all the other members."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. So, what did you write?"

"Uhm..."

"It's okay, don't tell me."

"Oh... What happens next? After you write the message on the wall."

"You get a text."

"A text?"

"Yeah. A text." And Jungwon's phone buzzed. He fished out his phone from his pocket and checked it.

{ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 -𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 }

"Wait.... how did they get my number?" Jungwon frowned.

"Till now, I do not know. But, it's in the shop's name, isn't it?" Right... Magic.

"What happens next?" Jungwon frowned.

"Depends on what you wished for."

For the rest of the day, Jungwon had this bugging feeling to go out. Despite really wanting to stay in the studio to write some songs, there was this unexplainable urge to just leave the building.

So he left. Quite late.

And without knowing it, he took himself to a cafe quite the distance from the Bighit building. The shop looked like it was about to close soon, but something pushed him to go in. And so he did.