six💫

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

The whole night, Y/n was kept awake. Her head was replaying the incident which happened earlier on in the day, and each time she thought of it, her face became heated and she had to cover her whole self with the blanket, or scream into a pillow.

It was currently 3.06 am. And she was nowhere close to falling asleep. She stared, wide awake, at the ceiling above her. The night was still and silent. It was too late at night, or too early in the morning, for anyone or anything to be up. Unless you're studying. But, anyways, here she was, still wide awake, and thinking about a boy.

Why did it affect her so much? Why? Just why? He's just a friend. Right? Then why is she so affected by him? Why does she think about him all the time? And why does her temperature rise, and her heartbeat increase every time she thought about him? What is this feeling?

Sitting upright on her bed, she grabbed her phone from under her pillow. Since she couldn't sleep, might as well see if the cause of her sleepless night was still awake. And what surprised her was, he was. And, he had messaged her. The recent one was just a few minutes ago.

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

jung_one
hey

y/nnnnn

ya awake?

i cnt sleep :P

hellooooooo

annyeonghaseyooooo

helloooooooo

ya there?

y/nnnnn

ya up?

hello?

aww :((

oh well you must be sleeping ://

well, good night then i wont bother u anymore

:P

[sent 3.04 am]

y/n
oh

hey

sorry

jung_one
whoops

did i wake u up?

y/n
oh

no no

i was already awake

i couldn't sleep as well

jung_one
ah i see

so...

wanna go get some late night snack or smth?

y/n
uhh

sure

jung_one
great

i'll pick u up in half an hour

y/n
okay

see u