five💫

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

"Breaking news. Enhypen has announced they are taking a hiatus."

Recently, Bighit has announced that Enhypen will be taking a hiatus. Member Heeseung has said that they have all decided to do so due to personal reasons and health, as they have been too tired out from preparing for their supposed comeback and needed a break.

Just a few days ago, Bighit announced that the global group would be making their comeback soon with their own self-produced album. But, guess that would have to wait now. "

"omo what? nooo! ㅠ~ㅠ"

"i thought they were going to have a comeback soon ㅠㅠ"

"i hope they're fine. pls rest well!"

Jungwon sighed as he leaned back in the massage chair in the lounge. Now that they didn't have a comeback deadline to meet, he felt so much more relaxed. He closed his eyes and savoured this relaxation time. He decided. During these two months, or maybe more, of hiatus, he was going to avoid any form of social media interaction with people he didn't know personally. Namely, fans. Why? He wanted to live like a normal person again. It's been so long since he was able to do so.

After relaxing for a while in the lounge, he decided to go and meet his new friend. Hopefully, the girl was free. After that day where he poured all his emotions out in front of her, they had gotten way closer. They had been texting really frequently and meeting up whenever they could. Since it was winter break for her, it shouldn't be too hard for her to meet up with him.

So, after dropping her a text, they decided to meet at a park near her apartment. Beaming from ear to ear, Jungwon happily drove to the park to wait for her.

The park was somewhat quiet. Just a few people and kids with their grandparents strolling about. Jungwon waited by a nearby ice cream truck for the girl. Just as he was growing slightly impatient and worried, she appeared, panting slightly, cheeks flushed from running.

"Hey. Sorry. Wait let me catch my breath." The obviously not so athletic girl panted as she grabbed onto Jungwon's arm for support. He started chuckling at her and held her to support her.

"So. Want ice cream?" He asked as the girl finally managed to stand up.

"Hell yeah. I won't pass up an offer for free ice cream."

"Never said I was gonna treat you." Jungwon stuck out his tongue playfully. Y/n turned to glare at him.

"You little bitch-" She huffed and started walking away from him. Giggling, he grabbed onto her hand and pulled her back.

"Just kidding. What do you want?"

"Cookies and cream."

"Okay~" And the two started walking while eating their ice cream.

"Why don't you like the cone?" Jungwon asked as he licked the strawberry ice cream on his cone.

"It's really hard to eat. All the crumbs will fall."

"Still, it's nice."

"Eh, I prefer the finish to be ice cream, not cone."

"Hmph fine. You're missing out." Y/n rolled her eyes at his statement.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever."

"What's in your bag?" He asked, seeing the big bag filled with contents slung over her shoulder.

"Cat food. There are some strays here. I wanna go feed them."

"Ah sure. Let's eat our ice cream first then."