eleven💫

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

Y/n eyed Heejin with a weirded-out expression, and Heejin looked at her with a creepy face. School had just ended, and the two had decided to go to Minyoung's cafe to relax while doing some homework, and notes. They were at their lockers emptying stuff out when Heejin started staring at Y/n creepily, with an expression that read "you better spill the tea."

"Why the hell are you looking at me like that?" Y/n asked.

"Aw come on. Spill."

"Spill what?"

"Amongst the 7 really good looking boys you saw at my house yesterday,-"

"You mean Enh-" Y/n started but Heejin covered her mouth with her hands.

"Yes don't say it out loud."

"Ok. What?"

"Who do you like?"

"Huh?"

"Who do you like like? Like, as a guy."

"I dunno. There doesn't seem to be anyo-"

"Jungwon?" A blush instantly crept onto Y/n's face. And Heejin started clapping like a seal and laughing.

"Hah! I knew it!"

"W-what? No!"

"Omg you totally like him HAHAHAHA."

"No I don't!"

"Yes you totally do."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Want his number?"

"Wait what?"

"Awh come on. Don't be so boring."

"I don't like him."

"Your expression says otherwise. Ya want his number or what?" Heejin smiled smugly.

"Ugh fine. But only because he seems like a nice friend." Y/n sighed and handed Heejin her phone.

"Yah yah. Totally will become your boyfriend."

"Yah!"

"Here. His number." But Y/n noticed something off.

"Hang on..."

"What?"

"I already had his number...."

{ 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 "𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎💙🧡?" }

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

"Thank you all for supporting us! Especially Engenes! We love you!" Jungwon cheered as he gave the winning speech at Music Bank. Ni-ki was waving the trophy happily and Jasuke were playing around the stage. While Heeseung continued making heart shapes towards the camera, and Sunoo was doing aegyo for the cameraman.

After the chaotic encore stage, where Sunghoon nearly fell from piggybacking Jake and Jay, and Ni-ki nearly breaking the trophy, in which Jungwon was so frustrated and done with his group that he just moved to the back of the stage to enjoy peace and quiet, the group finally got off stage to get to their next schedule. Which was, well, lunch. The 7 of them happily hurried to their van after changing, while chatting excitedly about what to eat for lunch.