twelve💫

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

The smell of tea wafted through the whole shop, which wasn't actually that big, but was cluttered with many, many things. Y/n walked towards the source of the sweet smell, and saw a cup of tea there, as if it was expecting someone. She gently picked up the cup of tea and looked into it. The weird thing was that, the tea had some swirly, silvery stuff in it.

Frowning, she just stared at the cup for a while, before taking a sip. It didn't seem harmful, so she decided to drink the whole thing. Jungwon, who was on the other side of the shop, had also done the same thing.

Nothing happened for a while. And the two just shrugged and waited for someone, the shop's manager, to arrive. But no one did. It was still empty. So, they decided to examine the writings on the wall. They smiled as they read all the wishes left by other people. Until, they came across a certain wish. Left by themselves.

Both of them froze on the spot. They were confused. Really confused. Until the words in front of them dissolved into another writing instead.

{ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕. 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎. }

Both of them blinked and stared at it, feeling as if they're losing their mind. Until, a sharp pain jolted in their head, and they stumbled back slightly. They felt as if their head was being split into two.

And then they remembered.

They remember feeling empty, out of place, lonely. They remember finding the shop. They remember writing their wishes. They remember the text messages. And...

they remember each other.

They remember exactly, their first meeting. They remember growing closer, becoming best friends. And they remember falling in love, and starting to date. They remember how happy they were. And then the message from the Magic Shop. And they no longer remembered each other.

Tears began flowing out of Y/n's eyes. Her heart hurt. How could she have forgotten him? He had been a beacon in her life. He helped her feel more whole again, less lonely, more loved. And she forgot him.

On the other side, Jungwon was trying not to cry. But his heart ached as he remembered everything about his girlfriend. Was she still his girlfriend? Or... All he knows is that right now, he wanted to run to her. To hug her. To feel her warmth. To kiss her again. But, would she find it weird? Or....

was the Magic Shop butting into her life right now as well?

Not wanting to waste any more time, he dashed towards the entrance of the Magic Shop and turned the handle, stepping through the door. But, instead of the Bighit building, he was met with a blinding light, before it dissolved into nothing.

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

"Hello?" Jungwon called out. He was confused. Where was he? It was just, all white. He was surrounded by a white floor, walls, ceiling. Where was he even going? And, he was also dressed in white fleece. What was going on?

He continued walking down a seemingly endless path. He felt like he was just walking on the same spot, never moving forward.

"Hello?" He called out again. And as he took another step forwards, everything dissolved, and an office setting had appeared.

"Hello." Jungwon snapped his head to the figure on the chair, who had his back to him.

"Uhm... hi.... where am I?"