Seventeen

Pharaoh entered his building with mateo and marc stopping seeing the blood on the lobby floor pulling out his seeing his cousins following suit.

   " what the hell happened here?" Marc asked no one in particular shocked at what they were seeing.

  " Mateo call for a clean up crew Marc follow me were going to check my apartment" Pharaoh told his cousins as Marc followed him as they followed the bloody trail prints leading to his elevator.

    Entering the elevator Pharaoh and Marc checked how many bullets they had a piece before Pharaoh pulled his phone out and checked his security cameras finding nothing in particular that looked out of place other then the trail of clothes that laid from the steps to his bedroom door.

  Pharaoh had to stop and asked himself if Royal came but he knew last he faced timed her she was home sleep he eyed Marc who smirked " wifey doing surprise vists"  Marc asked making me shake my head cocking the gun as the doors opened.

  Pharaoh and Marc went separate ways checking the whole downstairs finding it empty before making their way upstairs hearing a small whimper coming from the bed room made Pharaoh kick the door opening guns drawn finding a half naked Samantha in his bed the smirk on her face just made the devil in him angry seeing her wearing Royals pink Versace robe.

  " what the fuck are you doing here?" Pharaoh asked Carmly even thou the devil in him was boiling polishing his gun.

  " Pharaoh baby I'm home" Samantha said cheery as she leaned on the bed on all fours in the doggy position.

  Marc felt the air in the bedroom shift causing him to take at least  three steps away from Pharaoh knowingly.

  Pharaoh's armed raised letting the shot go off Marc mouth dropped seeing Samantha face shift from smiling to a straight look of pain.

   " ooww what the fuck Pharaoh why you shot me in my fucking shoulder" Samantha screamed making Pharaoh tilt his head letting another shot off hitting her this time in her thigh as she screamed again the fear wild in her eyes.

   " alright im sorry okay ill leave please just stop shooting" she plead realizing she literally fucked up.

  " first you kill two of my cousins after im pretty sure they denied you entry then you come into my house announce then you strip out your clothes and climb into my girls shit thinking I would be happy to see you?" Devil asked smirking at the blood that poured out of her wounds.

   " im sorry" Samantha murmured before trying to move out the way seeing him press the trigger of the gun but she moved entirely to slow.

  From where Marc who was quietly watching on from the door way where he stood he shook his head seeing the way the stupid girls body jerked from the impact of the bullet which hit her dome.

   "damn" Marc mumbled as he watched his cousin check for Samantha pulse sucking his teeth " dammit I missed" he heard Pharaoh said which could only mean she was still very much alive.

    " drop her off to her father as a warning" Marc hopping to it picked up the bloody female rushing out the apartment.

PHARAOH RUSSO

     I shook my head at the blood that bird brain left on my Egyptian cotton sheets before going in the closet to grab my duffle bags before filling it with the money in my four floor safes in my bedroom before heading to my office for my laptop before I placed it by the elevator doors.

   I whisled calling for Pj not gaining and answer I had to go find this dog before Roy have my head.

  " Pj coming here boy" I called before I seen the light on in my down stair bathroom I turned the knob finding poor pj floating in a bloody bath.