Seven

Waking up alone was her new normal its been only 24 hours since she put him out she allowed her phone to die and as she laid in her own funk her eyes weren't producing anymore tears she drunk to much liquor she became numb.

  " Royal where the fuck are you" She heard her mothers voice as she turned her head facing the window looking at the city.

  "Why the hell you listening to silly of me" she still complained as i heard my bedroom door open.

  " alright get the fuck up and go wash ya ass" my mother yelled as i slowly sat up but laying back down as the room spent.

  " alright now get up Royal lets go" she told me as slowly got up and stumbled to the bathroom as she helped me strip out my night clothes and sat me in the tub running the water and adding my shea body bath gel to it.

   I watched her kick off her heels and pulling up her sleeves on her dress shirt.

  " Its gonna be okay baby girl" she told me as she bent down in front of me as she grabbed a rag placed it in my hands as I washed up.

   " im not even mad at the fact that he got kids I'm hurt that you brought them here without talking to me he put his daughter in my daughter's beds in my daughter's clothes shes only been gone for five months you had no shame" my voice cracked.

    " its okay baby we don't get mad we get even" my mother told me as i shook my head.

  " i just wanna move on with my life mom i want happiness i want what you in dad have" i told her as she sighed and sat down next to the tub.

  " Me in dad's story isn't as lovely as it seems it was all shit and rainbows I killed so many people dad hurt me also I went through so much shit with dad but he got his shit together once he realized he couldve lost me" my mother explained.

    " i understand that but you didnt have to deal with a baby mother you had an obsessed ex girlfriend" i told her as she sighed.

  " mom did Raydon know did he know about Paris" i asked her as i fiddled with my fingers under water.

   " yes he knew" she told me making me close my eyes tight so i wouldn't cry

  " Rayel ran into Paris in his so called Fiance a day before the shower and she threatened to tell you but she told me and daddy instead dad beat him up for it but Raydon said Paris told him he finally told you and that you were okay with it so nobody said anything" she explained as i slid down in the tub to side the tears.

  " No more tears Royal" my mother said pulling me up and drying my face off.  " get out of the tub and throw on some clothes lets go out to eat" she told me leaving out the bathroom.

   i felt like the biggest laughing stock in the world did everyone know but me I kept questioning myself.

   I showered brushed the nasty taste from my mouth keeping my face make-up free I threw on a brown and gold oversized sweatsuit I got from fashion nova in my brown dior sneakers. pulling on my white trench jacket I headed downstairs seeing my mother sitting on my couch with my Rj.

  " well I'm gonna go home while your brother takes you out to apologize because he knows better don't chu?" she asked him as she gripped his noes making me flinch because I knew it hurt.

  " yeah ma damn" Rj said as he stood up placing a kiss on her cheek before he gave me a sad look as i rolled my eyes heading towards the door after we all left out i locked the door and walked towards his black Maybach once i got in he didnt pull off until my mother did he followed her until she got to the highway then he headed to ginas knowing i loved Italian food was my favorite.