SIXTEEN

PHARAOH RUSSO

  " Congratulations big bro shes beautiful" Roy spoke to her brother whom called and woke us up to show her his daughter who was bundled up her light green eyes alert looking around. I came out the bathroom and climbed back into bed with her snuggling back onto her naked chest.

   " Thanks sis I heard what happened the other night shit is wild why my boy went blood on hommie" Rj laughed he seemed genuinely happy about what happened between me and Paris.

   " Not funny Rj my baby had to pay a fine" Roy told him while rubbing on my head .

   " it is funny because niggas really be sleeping on my boy just cause he white and thats what his ass get I bet chu he learned his damn lesson" Rj said making me smile and shake my head.

  " iight ima let you go big bro im still tired" she told him yawning.

   " Coo Use condoms im not ready to be a uncle yet" Rj said before ending the call she tossed her phone on the nightstand looking down finding at me looking up at her smirking.

   " why you didn't tell him im about to a dad?" I said smirking causing her to blush.

   " Because it's not their business" she said laughing as i placed a kiss on her stomach making her smile.

  We got the news two days ago and even with her chip she was indeed eight weeks pregnant like I said it was a dud ass chip. I knew she was scared because of what happened with her first pregnancy but I promised this time would be different.

   " My baby is having my damn baby man life is good" I whispered to her while placing a kiss on her flat stomach making my way down to her hot box. " I love you bella" I told her  then proceeded to take her to the next level.
***
   " So how long are you gonna be in the city for" Roy asked me as she cracked the crab leg sucking the juice out making my instantly hard.

   " im leaving late tonight with mateo you sure you cant come with me" I asked her ask she shook her head sadly.

  " I've been neglecting the store and my lease is up and we both agreed im gonna stay here until I find me a place so I have some packing to do call this moving company to put my stuff in storage" she explained making me nod my head understanding.

   " I no this is where the compromising comes in at but I'll have Georgie come over with some men and move the big shit I dont want you to lift shit but pj got it?" I questioned her as she looked ready to protest but she stopped knowing better.

   " fine but Pharaoh just cause im pregnant doesn't mean im handicap i can lift things" she stated causing me to shoot her a look and she shut right up.

   " listen I no your not handicap but not with my baby you want for nothing you, lift for nothing ,stress for nothing just let me handle the big bullshit and you do all the small things deal?" I compromise as she looked at my hand comprehensively  before shaking it.

   "Deal but I get to redecorate the bedroom cause I know you had bitches in that bed" she told me making me laugh.

  " you could do whatever you want just keep you in my baby safe got it stay with Geogie and keep ya gun on" I told her as I watched her zone in on her corn on the cob before chowing down shake my head. I knew she was listening but at the moment her food was the most important. I sat back at my desk in lussuria watching her eat her seafood boil she begged Marc for once she seen him eating it he went to get her one.

    " damn that was good" she said after ten minutes as she flopped back in the chair causing me to look up from my paper work i started to do noticing she killed the whole bag.