FIFTEEN

" Babe she looks just like you" Heather gushed as she held her daughter in her arms.

   Melody rain was the name of the beautiful Jet black hair baby girl, Skylar was tensed because baby Melody didn't look like anyone in the family and she was yet to open her eyes.

   " Yea i don't know about that" skyar mumbled shutting up as her husband elbowed her causing her to jump shutting up.

   "Rj look at her" Heather said to her baby father who eyed their daughter  unsure still glancing at the baby who didn't look anything like him.

    " im looking Heather" "mom dad can yall step out the room really quick" Rj asked as his parents nodded their heads stepping out the room.

   Raydon looked at his wife who shook her head knowing what was gonna happen they all knew that baby couldn't his but Rj will have to do this on his own.

  Rj took a deep breath knowing he been had his suspension he knew deep down that the baby was his.

RAYDON JR

   " so we need to talk" I told her as she kissed the baby forehead refusing to look at me.

    " I want a Dna test I need to know if she is mines she's beautiful but she is she mines?" i asked her as i eyed her as she hummed to the baby in her arms.

   " She is yours raydon she looks like you" she mumbled i heard her voice cracked.

    " Is she heather look at her shes pale she hasn't opened her eyes to see the color and she's early too early and she's at full term who is her father?" Rj questioned he wasnt mad not even the slightest he loved heather but he had to face reality that this just may not be his baby.

    "I was lonely and we were fighting when I met him it was a one time thing when I found out i was pregnant I just didnt know who she belong to" she mumbled sobbing quietly.

   " Can you contact her father i mean?"  i asked as she shook her head no.

   " We never exchanged numbers i don't know anything about him it was just one night Rj its impossible she is yours" she cried she was in denial.

   " Babygirl look at me" i said to her Tipping her chin up her watery brown eyes her lip trembled.

   " I love you I do but I want a Dna test before I can sign anything because I can't trust that she is mines" i told her.

    She nodded her head before closing her eyes i wiped her tears away.

   When he was about to step out the door when he tensed up hearing her say " Who was that you was talking to earlier today i watched you" Heather asked me i stopped and turned around facing her.

   " she isn't any of your business im going to get the doctor" I told her about to walk out her room when i heard her say " but your judging me for my infidelities but your cheating too" I froze holding the door but shook it off walking out flagging down a nurse that was walking down the hall.

   " Mr.williams how may i help you i was just about to come get the baby to take her an exam" nurse Mary said.

   "I was wondering how do I go about getting a Dna test" i asked her as she sent me a small sad smile nodding her head.

  After the examination Rj stayed by her side but his heart hurt he was excited for this baby after Qwen lost their baby he had gotten psychic for this new baby to finally get a chance to be a dad.

   His mother paid the hospital lab to rush the test and they told her it would be done before the end of the night.

    When the doctor came inside the hospital room he had a unsure look on his face and Rj already prepared himself for the worst.