Eight

***

Once pharaoh got her in his Black BMW truck he pulled off one hand was on the steering wheel and the other was on her thigh. Royal couldn't found the moment his hand touched her thigh her body flicked on like a switch she eyed his hand then trailing up his muscle arm then connected with the side of his handsome face before she reverted her lustful eyes she wondered did he do this on purpose.

   Pharaoh felt her eyes on him once he stopped at a light he glanced over at her watching her as she looked at the buildings facing traffic he pulled off and began to slowly stroke her thigh from the hem of her dress to her knee.

   Royal closed her legs knowing if she didnt he would feel the heat flickering from her pussy. she was turned on from his simple touches. its been over two months since she slept with paris her pussy was hot & ready.

    pulling up to her building he cut the car off glancing over at her as she bit her lip as her green eyes connected with his brown.

   "soo what happens now?" royal asked pharaoh wanting to know where his mind was at.

   he smiled at her as he removed his hand from her thigh " im going out of town for a few days but when I get back I'm gonna have some free time wanna fill those days up friend?" pharaoh asked her as she smiled back at him.

  "Sure friend" she smirked knowing he was full of shit she leaned over giving him a full view of her breast as she placed a kiss om his cheek " Goodnight" she told him as she grabbed her clutch and climbed out of the car making sure she gave him something to look at she strutted into her building she didn't need to look back to know he was still watching...

   Monday rolled around and as promised she received a text from Heather saying that she would be around 4pm to pick up The rest of Paris things.

  Royal Blasted Beyonce me myself & I as she sung her heart out feeling as if she wrote the song personally for her she packed up his side of the closet. Five garbage bags later she sat on her couch sipping some wine just thinking over her life.

   Yes she missed him but she knew she was better off without him maybe in another life time they couldve been together but things just don't work like that.. then she had Pharaoh everything about that man set her body on fire she couldn't understand what it was but when she think about it his sex was the most explosive experience she ever had.

   Her phone vibrated picking it up and seeing a message from the man of the hour she opened it seeing a photo of him shirtless only wearing a pair of demin jeans and a gucci belt the text read
Italian Sausage :" you like these jeans 😏" making her smile..

  sitting her wine glass down she replied back
" Nah i ill like them more if they were off 😜"

  Before she could read his instant reply her the ring of the door bell made her put her phone down and stand up to answer the door, glancing through the peephole she seen Heather and prince standing their she rolled her eyes and unlocked the door pulling it open.

   " Before you act up he's only here to pick up his brothers things and he's leaving" Heather said as Prince sent me a sad smile

  " Wassup lil sis" he greeted as i waved back i didnt really have beef with him but I had beef with his brother and I didnt need him to sweet talk his brother back into my life..

  " Hey prince" I greeted him dryly as he grabbed two of the five bags and carried them out as i sat back on the couch reading Pharaoh message:

 Italian Sausage :" i don't understand why you want me to chase you for i tasted you already been inside you ya ole Dude didnt know what to do with it but ima show him a real man don't play with his food"