04

Ninya POV

Jeno

Jeno:
are u coming to the set tomorrow?
you know we have a photoshoot for the album

Ninya:
sorry, I don't think I can come,
I have things to finish

Jeno:
Oh, it's okay, we're just asking, hope u can finish it soon, take care!

Ninya:
Thank you jeno!

It's already 6:38 pm and I'm still in my room since early in the morning. I'm dealing with something regarding my job and I've been working on it for about 2 weeks.

If you're asking about the Dreamies, they are now working on their first mini-album. They are very successful to the point that almost all of the people in the country know them.

 days later

I woke up at my study table looking miserable, my hair is messy and I almost drool on my paperwork. After I regained my energy, I wash and eat my breakfast, until I heard my phone notify me.

I look at my phone and saw Jaemin's text.

Jaemin

Jaemin:
come to the practice room later
We're planning something for jisung

ninya:
yea right, today is his birthday,
But I have errands

Jaemin:
you've been so busy these days, jisung is sad when he knew that you can't visit our set.

Jaemin:
He's been waiting for you every day

ninya:
fine, I'm sorry.
so what gonna happened?

Jaemin:
we're going to celebrate but we're saying that you can't come

ninya:
Okay, I got it.
What time is it?

Jaemin:
Around 7 pm, see ya

After I read his text I ready my stuff and took a bath. I'm planning to reschedule my errands this afternoon so I can still go to my work later.

They are right, I've been busy these past few days that I can't visit them.

Time skips

It's already 2:00 PM and I'm eating my lunch at this hour, yea it's late lunch cause the meeting got so long.

I still have a lot of time before Jisung's party so I decided to go to the mall to find a gift.

 🦋

Jaemin POV

We're done shooting with Jisung's party but he doesn't know that there's more.

We tell our manager know about our plan and it looks like he's also excited about it. He makes sure that no cameras are filming since other people are going to be here.

Ninya

Jaemin:
where are u?

ninya:
it's just 6:30
don't rush me

Jaemin:
Fine.
The shoot is now over so we're just waiting for the staff to leave so we  can change our clothes first

ninya:
Okay. I'm on my way now
bye.

The chat ended just like that.

We first change into more comfy clothes since we change our tops for the video. No one talked about what gonna happen and just used their phones so that he would not get suspicious.

When all was ready, Haechan and Jeno excused themselves saying that the manager called them but honestly, they going to get the cake.

The light went off and our plan succeeded smoothly.

When we were taking a picture with jisung I felt my phone vibrate and saw the text.

ninya

ninya:

I'm here already

Jaemin:
come to our practice room

ninya:
yea I'm here now, like at the door
manager-nim helps me to get here.

Jaemin:
get ready

"WAAAAIT!" I shouted, everyone looks so surprised even the others, since I screamed too loud.

I signaled them about what gonna happen and slowly walked in the door's direction.

"What is it hyung?" Jisung confusedly said

"Everyone already gave their gifts earlier right?" I asked him

"Yea, so?" He said

"Can you close your eyes and open it when jaemin says?" Renjun added.

"that's suspicious, but okay," he said and started to close his eyes.

While I was letting ninya get inside the members were doing a countdown.

"AHHHH JISUNG!" Haechan said to scare him

"JISUNG ITS SO SCARY" Jeno added

poor jisung HAHAHAHAHHA

"3...2..." they count in unison

"1!"

Jisung opened his eyes and go directly to ninya to hug her, he was almost crying.

After me, jisung is the closest member to her. She's been taking care of jisung since middle school and acts like his mom.

We haven't seen her for a month since she was busy with her work, and the members are so sad about it, specially jisung.

"Noona, I thought you will not come," he said still hugging his noona.

"You didn't even greet me this morning" he added, he looks like a child meeting his mom after he lost their way home.

"Because I was coming" she answered.

After they ended talking we ate the food and chitchat with one another.

I go in ninya's direction and talk about something.

"u okay?" I asked.

"yea, why?" She replied while eating the cake.

"you look pale, did you overwork yourself?"

"don't worry, can't you just congratulate me 'cause I already have a job," she answered then glared at me.

"Okay, chill"

No matter how I look at her she looks so tired, even mark hyung notice it. I wonder what does this girl doing to get busy like this.

t b c