06

"Ninya the catering service asked me to give this to you, you can sign at the bottom" I heard the director says while going to my table

I signed the paper and gave it back to her.

Firstly, yes they don't call me CEO or ma'am because I said so, we're used to calling each other by name. I don't want to be addressed like that and don't want them to move under my control, but the new staff still calls me that way and I understand why.

Secondly, our 2nd anniversary is coming so we planned to set up a small party in the company.

A lot happened in the past 2 months, we have a partnership with various magazines company, we also released my identity and now we are coming to our 2nd anniversary.

"Can I talk to them?" I asked the director before she leave my office.

"Okay, I'll ask them" Gowon replied.

After a few seconds, I heard my door open as I stand up and welcome them.

"Good morning Ms. Kang, do you need something?"

I asked him to take a seat and we started talking.

"The party will be held at 6 pm so make sure that everything was ready before they came," I said

"yes ma'am, also about the place where is this going to be held?" He asked

"you can have it in the side of the auditorium on the first floor" I replied as I pay them for tomorrow's work

Everything was fine the room was decorated, the foods and drinks are outside, and the staff made a small program for everyone.

"It's been 2 years already since we all start, at first it was so hard for us to get a partnership, but now here we are thanks to Ma'am Ninya and for everyone's hard work," the mc said.

"Everyone raise your glass" he added while the others follow.

"Cheers!"

Everyone said as they finish their drink.

🦋

Gowon got to mc's place and held the mic

"Now for our beautiful, goddess-like CEO..." she said while looking at me flashing a wide grin

She's one of my best friends so we tend to play like that in the company. You can see that even the staff teased me because of what she said.

"We all know that ninya worked hard to start this company, so we are not here if she doesn't think about this. Now, I have a video greeting from one of her friends..."

I was so surprised when I heard what she said, I don't know who was that friend because I don't have a lot.

"Maybe some of you don't know that our CEO is close with them, so let's just play the video." She ended and go in my direction linking his arms with mine.

"Who is that?" I asked out of curiosity

"Secre-" her words got cut off when the staff started to shout and cheered loudly.

"Hi everyone, I'm NCT Dream Jaemin"

The video started as I look at Gowon with a confused look.

"It's so hard to call them, but I said that I was your friend," she said with a big smile.

"Some of you might not know but I was a close friend of your CEO. I just knew that she was the CEO when we have work with them, like months ago"

"ohh"

Everyone was surprised and looked at me.

"The time that we're preparing for our debut, she said she was finding a job. It was almost weeks but she still doesn't have one until one day she said that she got accepted somewhere."

"Ninya started to get busy and didn't have time to meet us. She can't go to our set when we have shoots, she didn't attend our performance with our first mini album, and ALMOST didn't attend Jisung's birthday" he continued while emphasizing the word almost.

"At that time we can't understand what has been with that girl.." he said sarcastically as everyone laughs

"but now after we met her during our photoshoot with you, we understand what happened. I think she didn't want to interrupt our schedule and worry about her since she stayed until 2 am to finish the paperwork to start the company"

"Congratulation on your 2nd year and I hope you have a great day tonight." he lastly said as the video finished.

The assistant director go to the mic and said something.

"I also wanted to share my story only if you allow me so," he said before looking at me to ask for permission

I nodded as a sign for him to continue

"I just wanted to add something, the time I was in my past company I made a wrong work and our president fired me from it. I need work at that time because my wife is nearly giving birth...

My head manager ask me to go outside to talk, we get to the back of the building and he started scolding me."

"Then ninya appeared, she was younger than me by 5 years, like she was in her 20s and applying for work. I thought she was just in the wrong way so my manager said to her that the way is on the right"

"She then started to speak, I can still remember the details since she save me that day, the talk goes like this," he said and paused for a second

"(The application place is right there) That's what my manager said then ninya goes...

"(you don't know how to value people, let go of him and he will leave this company on his own) I was surprised when she said that cause I can't leave, I need money"

"We both left the place, ride a bus, and sat there. We talk about her starting a company and getting me as a staff"

"I'm thankful to ninya for getting me this job and I'll make sure to not disappoint you," he said as he leave the stage.

Not long after the program that they prepared come to an end allowing me to thank them for this wonderful event.

I also announced that they will not have work tomorrow since they look pretty tired today. In addition, they will get their bonus transferred to their cards as my gifts.

The day ended like that, the staff made their way home by 10 o'clock and I go home after things is already settled.

t b c

🖇just appreciation of ninya's hard work