05

two years after

jaemin's pov

It was 8:15, Wednesday, and we were getting ready because we have to attend a photoshoot for Seoul magazine. We are now going to the set, we got an opportunity to work with one of the biggest companies since they have a partnership with Seoul magazine.

Stellar, is a new fashion and photography company that has a big scale that makes them popular in just 2 years of existence.

"Hyung, manager-nim said that the company's CEO will visit us to the set," chenle said

"Really? But the CEO is not even revealed to the locals?" Renjun replied

"yeah, netizens are also curious about who is the head of this big company" Hyung
replied.

"I'm excited, we're going to work with them and also meet the CEO," jisung said looking so happy while waiting to reach our destination.

After a few minutes of driving, we get to the set, left the van, and go inside.

We change our clothes with the outfit provided by the company, they were so good and prepared everything. The only thing that we need to ready is ourselves and our managers, our stylist doesn't even need to come cause they have everything.

After changing, we heard our manager calling us, so we come to see him and talk about something.

"The CEO wants to see all of you, so don't joke around and focus," our manager said which makes us all nervous, actually we don't know why, maybe the CEO is strict.

"manager-nim why are you scaring us" Haechan teased.

"I'm just reminding you, we're going to see the CEO of one of the biggest companies so we should control our actions" he replied

"Is he strict?" jeno added while placing a worried look on his face

"I talk to the staff and they said that "she" is a very good person, she doesn't even want to be called CEO," our manager said emphasizing the word "SHE" meaning that the head of the company is a girl.

We get comfortable after hearing what our managers said, if they say so then we trust them. We started the photoshoot and get the work started.

🦋

A few minutes of the photoshoot passed and our manager said that the CEO is with him, we go in their direction while bowing our heads 90 degrees that's why we haven't seen her face.

"stop it, it's me," the CEO said, I was so surprised when she said that because I think I heard that voice before.

"ninyaaa its youuuu!" mark hyung said while going to her

everyone looks so surprised about what we saw, even their staff are shaken that we knew their CEO.

"noona, it's you! I missed you!" jisung said and as usual went to her for a hug after a long time of not seeing each other.

"why didn't you tell us about it?" renjun said to her, also coming to hug her.

"noona is that why you're always busy?" chenle asked

"yes chenle, I'm sorry," she said while hugging him

We all go to her to hug her because it is indeed been so long. We released the hug and look at each other enjoying the moments we have.

I was looking at Ninya still hugging her two babies, the maknaes. They are so close with her, she always takes care of them since they were kids.

"finish your schedule for now, then we're going to catch up later." ninya said while ruffling jisung and chenle's hair

"yea noona" they replied and continue the shoot

While everyone is going back I went in her direction, she's now smiling while looking at Jeno, haechan, and jisung posing for the pictures.

I also look at them and said something without facing her.

"Are you happy?"

"very, all of us were successful now," she said still facing them

"congrats," I said while I look at her

Ninya walked a little closer to me to lean her head on my shoulder and said "Jaemin, I'm tired"

I let him lean for a moment and wait for her to remove her head. Ninya is not the kind who gets tired easily, she just feels tired after trying or working a lot of times. She looks like holding her tears not letting the members see it, I wonder how hard was it for ninya to be that tired.

After a minute she removed her head and stand properly

At that moment I feel something that I don't know, why do I want to make her laugh and protect her? why i was so worried?

Without saying a word I held her head and put it again in mine, I don't know why I did that, maybe because I feel that she needs it.

I hope you will be okay

t b c