--2--

His neck is so beautiful, the pale skin looks good enough to eat. I want to bite it, experiment to see how dark a bruise I can leave. Currently I'm sat on the sofa as Gen is making use of the my kitchen. I often look forward to these nights where he brings me dinner while my folks are away. I smirk at the sight of him in my step mother's little pink apron, why does he have to look so cute? 

I could hear him hum as he started to get the plates ready for serving. "Senku- Chan, wash up it's time for dinner," He instructed me with his mischievous smile. That smile, I remember the first time he flashed it. I was a little bit more rebellious as a kid and that smile somehow convinced me to do whatever he wanted. I fell for it every time, I'm not ashamed of it. I wonder what other faces Gen can make? I asked myself as I washed my hands and took my place at the table. I watched him carefully as Gen placed the plates on the table, followed by the compliments for the dish. "Senku- Chan seems to have gotten skinner," Gen commented as he took his seat opposite me. "Have you been sleeping properly?" 

"I have been awfully busy with my new experiments," I stated taking some rice. "Perhaps you should stay here to ensure I sleep properly." 

"Senku-Chan is offering me a bed," Gen teased, leaning over, a hand cupping his check, using his elbow to balance himself. 

"Or perhaps I am offering you a spot in my bed," I laughed, stretching my leg out, caressing the bottom of his leg with my foot. I giggled to myself, watching his face begin to flush. Oh Gen, i hope you have realised only you can do this too me. 

"S-senku-Chan is awfully forward today," He stuttered, moving his leg away from me. "Is this an experiment of yours?" 

I hummed, taking a mouthful of food. "Perhaps, or maybe i am simply teasing you? You will be leaving me for another tour soon, maybe I don't wish for you to forget about me?" 

He smirked himself now, making me jump as i felt his foot touch my own. "Neh, how can I forget my loveable Senku- Chan?" He teased. 

Loveable huh? We continued dinner in silence and before we knew it, we had to clean the dishes and it was time for Gen to go back to his own apartment. I walked him to the door, leaning on the frame as I watched him put his shoes on. He stood up straight, looking up to me. Yes, looking up. I smirked, I certainly have grown taller then Gen over my period of puberty. Having him look up to me is something I dreamt of as a child. "I will leave you some frozen meals to last until your parents return," Gen said, concern in his voice. "Regarding sleep, please make sure you get at least 4 hours a night. Any less and you cannot function properly." 

"You've leant my sleep pattern well," I laughed. Suddenly, i felt myself get serious. "Gen, can i ask you something?" 

"Anything for you Senku-Chan," He smiled brightly. 

"Do you remember our promise?" I asked bluntly, watching his face glow up to the colour of a tomato. I will take that as a 'yes'.