--3--

Gen's POV

Neh, Senku-Chan is so cute but why is he bringing up something so trivial? A promise from when we were kids no less? I sighed, noticing his smirk at my blush. "Senku-Chan is truly growing up," I teased sticking my tongue out. "Nighty night."

I didn't let him answer as I ran off to my own apartment. My face continued to heat up as my heart started to beat faster. I can't seem to understand Senku these days. He is at the age he should be taking interest in girls and I was looking forward to the day he might look to me as an older brother, asking for dating advice. 

Then why do I feel like he's been coming onto me recently? I sighed to myself, locking my apartment door. I turned, leaning against the door and falling to the floor. I played with the laces of my shoes, thoughts of Senku running through my mind. We are quite different and that's always been made apparent.

As children, he was always so interested in the unknown. In fact, that's how we met. I remember I was showing off some magic tricks to other children in the park, Senku in the background with his friend Taiju, working on another experiment. My focus was on my magic and out of no where, red eyes were piercing mine. It became more awkward as the child with the radish like hair pushed me to the ground patting me down, trying to work out how i had performed the magic. 

The memory makes me smile and makes me feel at peace. I think Senku couldn't understand my magic and so took interest in me, I started to notice how he would join the other children in watching. Watching my movements closely but eventually I think he just liked a little bit of mystery.  No doubt he figured out my tricks but he never ruined it for the other kids. 

That's Senku for you, never really shows it in a traditional way but he certainly cares about people. I brought my knees up to my chest, holding them close and putting my head in my knees. Perhaps he's just teasing me? 

Senku-Chan is very naughty. With how observant he is, there is no doubt he noticed that little tinge of feelings I have for him. I wonder, if i could tease him back some more? I smirked at the thought. 

Oh yes, perhaps I could throw Senku-Chan a curve ball for being so naughty?