Avian's cool-

A/N- Idk,this is just how I imagine Avian handling someone (cOugh- Yuuto) crying in class lol

Enjoy!

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Crying in class is pretty high on the 'Embarrassing things to do in class' list. But of course, Yuuto just had to go on and do that. He didn't even know what he was crying about, maybe pressure? The embarrassment beforehand? Or even worse, both.

____________________

Avian was hovering in the air, talking to his class about the coming hero training. Yuuto had asked a question but kept stumbling over his words, it was overall embarrassing and he could feel the eyes on him as he stared at his desk with tears in his eyes and streaming down his face. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Rikku and Shizu try to get up, before they sat back down and he noticed someone in front of him- Avian?

"Hey, you okay?" He whispered. Yuuto was slightly taken aback. "If you need to you can step outside and calm down, I won't mind, and if anyone asks just send them towards me, alright?" Yuuto was still silent for a moment before quickly nodded and standing up, stepping outside the room. Avian smiled, feeling accomplished, before simply going back to talking as if nothing happened for Yuuto's sake.

(I was a bit nervous to post this,idk why but meh,I like it lmao)