Better ways

"..wh-what do you mean your leaving the school? And to become a vigilante? A delinquent?" Ronin asked Ana. Ana had finally gained the courage to tell Ronin that she was leaving Monarch- the easy way, and not forcing him to find out himself. She just nodded. "I-I don't wanna be the one who's in danger anymore. I wanna put other people in danger. I wanna make a difference." Ronin stuttered for a moment. "I- Ana there are better ways to make a difference-"

"My time here is up, a-and the hero society is.." Ronin could tell what she was going to say. "Ana please.." This was one of the few times he actually sounded emotional. "Don't make the same mistakes I did." This caught Ana's attention. "W-What..?"

"When I was in highschool I made some..questionable decisions. And even then I had good intentions, despite them not having the impact I intended,since your right: The hero society ain't the best thing. Hell hero society is really fucked up looking at it-"

"Language!"

"-But I didn't straight up say 'I wanna put people in danger'! No, that's the exact opposite of what making a difference is." The air was heavy. "I don't know what Kol or Leander or anyone else told you, but there are better ways to make a difference, legal ways since you don't have your license yet. But if you wanna make a difference this isn't the way to go about it." Ana was now rethinking her choices. What should she believe? What was right? What was wrong? Was this even worth it? Was she doing the right thing? Was she going down the right path? All these thoughts were working her up as a small, quiet sob came out of her. "Ana-" She backed up as Ronin slowly moved forward for something he wouldn't do for too many other people- A hug. When she finally did let Ronin drag her into a hug,Ana just tensed for a second before hugging back. Maybe leaving and doing something rash wasn't the best choice...but there was still a lot to work through and learn. And on Ronin's end, to figure out what even brought this on. Although he did had a good idea as to who.

A/N: I'm sorry,I just really don't want Ana to go down that route,she's too PURE- So I made this,as when my brain pulls shit like this it gets to writing as to what it wishes happened lol