Mom and dad

(Flashback font/ past font)

Tommy was living a good life with his parents until his mother died. Tommy's mother had died when he was 10. The first year after she died of course there was grieving and anger but it wasn't till the year after that the abuse started. His father slowly started to get more and more abusive towards tommy. Now he is 16 and his father doesn't work or leave the house.

Tommy's father has a wife, his stepmother(motherinit). Once motherinit came around was when the abuse started. Since she meet tommy she always mentioned how much of a failure tommy was.

at first fatherinit defended tommy saying he was a "good kid", and "he was his son," but after a few months both the parents started to beat him and verbally torcher him into depression.

Tommy is now 16 he streams since none of his family works and he needs to put food on the table and pay the bills. He only streams when his parents are out of the house for he is afraid of his parents beating him or yelling at him on stream.

None of his friends knew ether, he was always so loud and energetic all the time no one suspected anything to be wrong.

Tommy still went to school with his best friend Tubbo. Tommy would constantly get beat up by the kids at school but he was so weak from his father and stepmothers abuse he could never fight back.

(DIDNT want to make another part so just treat this as a new part)

Present day

——————-<Tommy POV>————————

I woke up on the floor unable to remember yesterday. I looked at the clock to check the time, it was 6am. I had to wake up before my parents and have breakfast ready for them or I would get beat.

My head was pounding as I made my way downstairs trying to remember yesterday but the more I tried the more my head hurt. It felt like someone has a mallet and was smashing my head non-stop.

Once in the kitchen I pulled out some pancake batter and eggs along with some uncooked bacon. As the stove heated up I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It all came rushing back, my dad, my stepmom, the blood.

I had zoned out and was only brought back by the burning on my hand I must have put my hand on the stove while the events of yesterday racked my brain.

The burn wasn't bad, I was more distracted the pain in my head. After treating the small burn I put the eggs in the pan, and the bacon in the oven. The sound of sizzling was so calming, it was almost to quite.

After the eggs were done I made the pancakes, added butter to half and left the other half plain. Breakfast was all set up.

I sat down waiting for my parents to wake up because I was not aloud to eat before them. As I sat in the couch I remembered the exact events that had taken place last night.

<flash back>

I walked back to my room about to go to sleep when my dad burst through the door. "We could hear you from downstairs! I already warned you to be quite. Your not going to get off lightly this time."

——————<3rd person POV>———————

Tommy begged for mercy as his father kicked him in the stomach knocking him into the wall and onto the ground."  The stepmother came into the room with Tommy's phone in hand. She said "if you want to be so loud with your friends  than your going to have to figure out a new way to call them" she said as she threw the phone at him. The phone ended up hitting him head as he was knocked back down to the ground. His head had started bleeding and he passed out as his parents walked away"