Bill's Town

After we closed the door and heard the gunshots, we ran threw all of the military that tried to stop us, making our way to the train station.
"Spores, put on your mask" I looked at Joel and we both put on our masks.
As we walked in, Ellie pulled me behind cover.
"They're here."
Joel looked at Ellie.
"How are you breathing in this stuff?"
"I wasn't lying to you"
"Alright, you take the guy on the left, i'll take the right." I nodded and took out the guy on the left.
We made our way out of the station. Joel sat on a rock, I stood next to Ellie as she started to talk to Joel
"Look about Tess, I don't even know-"
"Here's how this things gonna play out. You don't bring up Tess, ever. In face let's just keep our histories to ourselves. Second, don't tell anyone about your condition, they'll try to
murder or you or think your crazy. And third, you do what i say, when i say it. You too Logan" I nodded
"Are we clear?"
"Sure" She couldn't face Joel as they were talking
"Repeat it."
"What you say goes."
"Alright, there's a buddy of ours who lives a few miles north of here, he owes us a few favors. Good chance he could get us a car."
"Bill."
Joel looked at me.
"Yeah. Let's get a move on."

--Time Skip--

Joel was stuck on Bill's trap, I was shooting infected and Ellie was trying to cut the rope keeping him in the air, and she succeeded.

"On your ass and on your feet"  A different voice told us to follow him and so we did.

We finally made it to a safe house.

"Bill." I recognized him as he took off his mask.

"Hey, thanks for the heroics and all- hey what the fuck, what are you doing?"

Bill handcuffed Ellie to a pipe, and kicked Joel to get on the ground.
I had my arms up.
"The fuck are you doing, what are you crazy?"
"Get down kid."
I did as instructed, hearing a pipe come off the wall.
Ellie.
"Ow what the fuck."
"Enough." Joel grabbed the pipe from Ellie as she tried to hit Bill a second time.
"Are you done?"
"Am I done?"
"You come into my home. You set off all my traps, you damn near break my shooting arm. Who is this punk and why is she here anyway?"
"I am none of your goddamn business and we are here because you owe Joel some favors, and you can start by taking these off!"
"I owe Joel some favors, what is this? Some kind of joke?"
"I'll cut to the chase, I need a car"
"Oh it is a joke, Joel needs a car. And if i had a car, which i sure as hell don't, what makes you think I'd give it to you?"
"You owe me."
"They ain't worth that much."
"Actually Bill, they are."
"Alright."
Bill then slams some keys on the desk and Joel throws them to me.
"Ellie, give me your hand." She shows her hand to me with a lot of force, so i look into her eyes.
"Easy girl." I could feel myself melt as I looked into them.
I threw the handcuffs on the floor as Joel and Bill finished their conversation.
"Grab whatever you need. Just not the food." Bill told us as he waited at the door.
"By the looks of it you could lose some of that food"
I looked at Ellie again.
"I'll give you that one, it was kind of funny, but relax. Okay?" She nodded and gave me a small innocent smile.
"Alright, let's go."