O6O

flashback.

"chichi," jisoo suddenly felt taehyung's hands caressing her shoulder to give her a relaxing massage. the scent of his perfume giving her calmness as she proceeded doing her work.

"tama na yan, may tatlong araw pa naman bago tayo makapagpasa," he quietly mumbled and tried taking jisoo's hands away from the mouse and keyboard.

"i have to finish this. ang dami pang paperworks na pending sa school," she says in an annoyed manner, taking her fingers back to the devices.

naramdaman niya bigla ang mga daliri ni taehyung sa kanyang sentido. he carefully gave her a temple massage and even hummed a sweet melody.

"tae, pag ako nakatulog sa ginagawa mo," jisoo jokingly scolded and held the jacket he wrapped around her earlier.

silang dalawa nalang ang natitira sa office because apparently, the other hiraya team members decided to get wasted tonight.

taehyung told them him and jisoo would follow, but it seems like his lover was still to busy to even dart her eyes away from her computer.

"halika na kasi, bukas na natin tapusin yan," he mellowly whispered near her ear.

"tae, ang dami na nila dun. dadagdag pa ba tayo?" natatawa nitong tanong ngunit kumilos na para isave ang hindi natapos na trabaho.

"it'll be unfair if they will have fun tonight and we won't," taehyung excused while taking her bag to hold it.

"oo na," jisoo rolled her eyes and faced him after fixing her desktop. nakatanggap naman siya ng isang mabilis na halik mula kay taehyung.

"taehyung!" she lightly pushed him away and slapped his right shoulder. tumawa ang kanyang nobya bago ngumuso sa kanyang suot.

"baby, you're wearing my hoodie and you really thought i could resist that?"

"tumigil ka na, hoy. nasa trabaho parin tayo. tara na," she grabbed his hand and guided him to leave the office. sinara at pinatay niya ang lahat ng mga nakasaksak pati na rin ang mga ilaw at pintuan. 

"i changed my mind," taehyung hugged her sideways while she was busy locking their door. he buried his face near her nape and inhaled her sweet scent.

"ano? uwi na tayo?"

"yes. we can enjoy the night with only the two of us-" hindi na natapos ni taehyung ang sasabihin ng mahampas na siyang muli ni jisoo sa braso.

"no. you idiot, kanina pinipilit mo kong sundan natin sila jennie!" naglakad na si jisoo papalayo habang nakakapit parin sakanya si taehyung na parang bata.

they were both struggling to walk. jisoo — because of taehyung's heavy weight all on her, and taehyung — walking sideways while hugging the small jisoo tightly.

"pwede naman tayong wag ng dumiretso doon," he continued mumbling against her neck.

"taehyung!" muling pagbabawal ni jisoo at naramdaman ang pagvibrate ng phone. she took it out from her pocket despite having difficulties because taehyung's arms were all over her.

"jimin!" sagot nito sa tumatawag at umayos na ng tayo, itinutulak si taehyung palayo sakanya. "we're on our way. saglit lang."

she ended the call right away and glanced at taehyung who was now pouting at her. "hinahanap na tayo kaya halika na. emote ka ng emote dyan," she held his hand and pressed the button for the elevator to open.

jisoo held her mouth after tasting the brandy. as what she has expected, hindi niya gusto ang lasa gaya ng iba pang mga inumin.

naghiyawan ang mga kaibigan at halos manakit siya ng katabi dahil sa hindi nagustuhang lasa. she grabbed lisa's flavored vodka just to forget about the shot.

"your taste buds are awful!" naiinis nyang bulyaw sa mga lalaki na nagsitanggihan naman.

"you prefer vodkas? you're crazy!" natatawang puna ni namjoon sakanya. chaeyoung laughed and pointed at her neck, telling her how it slowly turned red.

"that's how much i hate your drinks," she continued dissing their choice of alcohol bago tumayo at pumunta sa rest room upang maghilamos.

dire-diretso ang lakad nito at hindi napansin ang pagsunod ni taehyung. jisoo was quick to wash her face to atlease keep herself sober, looking back at the mirror and almost shrieking in fear when she finally saw taehyung behind her.

"taehyung! mamaya may makakita sayo dito!"

but her boyfriend seemed to ignore her. he only took a step closer, his raging eyes staring straight at her plump, heart shaped lips.

before she could even continue, taehyung attacked her lips with his. he held her tight on her waist, pulling her closer while her back rested against the sink.

taehyung bent down a little to reach for her more. jisoo tried to look around to see if anyone was with them inside the restroom, but his hands found it's way to lock her, holding her face, still urging for more kisses.

it was rough and aggressive at first, but slowly, his kisses became warm and soft.  his heated body getting closer and closer to her as he carefully slid his hands down to carress her waist.

jisoo finally gave him the same amount of heat he's been giving, pulling him by his nape and titling her head to give taehyung more access to kiss her.

his tongue glide into her mouth in a swift way when jisoo parted her lips a little. she let out a soft moan, causing him to growl and pull her again by her waist.

"let's continue this at my place," taehyung arousingly mumbled before nibbling at jisoo's lips for a few more seconds.