O61

skip if you're a minor +
uncomfortable.

flashback. 🔞

with heavy breaths because of the sexual tension around the both of them, their eyes spoke a lot of words with lust and pleasure.

taehyung continued giving jisoo butterfly kisses all over her exposed neck. holding her hair to raise her head a little higher to taste her deeper, jisoo let out a soft moan causing taehyung to bring his lips back to hers.

"tae.." her sweet pleading made him stop for a while. taehyung looked back at her and held her nape to pull her closer, giving her another set of sloppy kisses, his tongue gliding smoothly inside her mouth as he lead the way towards his bed.

taehyung groaned in pleasure when he felt their bodies touching each other despite having their clothes on. he carried her and made her lie on the bed, not halting their kisses or even his hands carressing ever part of her body.

waves of shock made her hazy when taehyung slowly lifted her shirt up. his hands were now freely roaming around her bare upper body, diretcly going towards her back to unlock her bra. jisoo halted from kissing him back as she tried raising her boyfriend's shirt too.

when he realized what jisoo was aiming for, taehyung quickly removed his cloth before going back to her parted lips. his hands were now molding her breast, the amount of heat he could feel against her hot skin made it even more harder to breathe despite the air conditioned room.

"baby," he whispers as he held the button of jisoo's jeans. understanding his order, the latter raised her back to give him more access.

taehyung continued nibbling on her lips while removing her pants. after successfully throwing it somewhere around his room, his right hand found its way to her middle part while his left hand continued playing with her nipples.

"taehyung.. ah.." jisoo gripped on taehyung's arm tightly when she felt the latter's forefingers teasing her down.

she closed her eyes for a moment, letting go of their kisses while taehyung's lips went down to her neck once again, straight to her collarbones and reaching her chest to give it a soft, gentle bite on each side.

"hmm.. taehyung!" she jolted back when taehyung removed her panty sideways to touch her bare private part. jisoo bites back a moan as she felt the unusual feeling of electrical waves all the way through her spine.

"you're ready for me," taehyung smirked in the middle of giving her stomach fairy kisses, both hands still doing their works.

"taehyung, don't-" before jisoo could even stop her lover, she breathily screamed as soon as she felt taehyung's tongue sensually licking her flower.

the amount of fire building inside their bodies were too much to take. jisoo grasped on taehyung's soft locks as she tried pulling him back to kiss him, but he only held her hand to intertwine it, still giving her a mindblowing soberly gift.

"ah.. t-taehyung.." jisoo felt her insides shaking as taehyung's tongue continued flickering seductively inside of her.

finally exploding in pleasure, taehyung made sure zero amount of orgasm had escaped his mouth.

he went back and stared at his lover who was now gasping for air, eyes closed after her exhausting release of load.

taehyung gently held her by her waist, softly carressing it to sooth her muscles to relax. he carefully placed his member exactly at her entrance, groaning in pleasure as it touched one another.

jisoo opened her eyes and glanced at whatever happening downwards. she bites her lip to stop herself from moaning when taehyung slowly started dry humping, all eyes on her.

the rough feeling of taehyung's hard member still covered with his jeans against jisoo's exposed slit gave her too much satisfaction. pulling him down to give him another set of heated kisses, jisoo parted taehyung's lips and slid her tongue inside to explore all corner of his mouth.

she wrapped her arms around his neck which made him to come closer, their bodies pinning each other as she felt taehyung's dick getting harder and bigger.

"taehyung, please.." jisoo desperately mumbled as he gently suck her lower lip repeatedly.

"please what baby?" she felt him smirked in between their fiery kisses.

when jisoo couldn't utter a word to reply, she held his member and stroked it gently that made taehyung momentarily paused from teasing her. he swore to hell he could easily come just by her simple touches and trokes.

"goddamn.. you're killing me," he uttered and held jisoo's hand to remove it from giving him more than what the heaven could give.

he prepares himself as he positioned his body between jisoo's legs. parting it in a straddle manner, he slowly teases her entrance by stretching it using his hardened member.

jisoo impatiently shut her eyes harshly as she waited for taehyung to fully enter her, her hands tightly holding the bedsheet to control herself.

"tell me to stop if it hurts.." taehyung gently says as he pressed his body on top of her.

burying her face on her neck, taehyung started pushing himself inside of her as he felt the overflowing pleasure the moment he felt her heat.

jisoo's breath hitches at the stinging pain. her tears quickly rolling down despite not letting any noises come out from the satisfaction yet painful feeling.

"taehyung.." she mumbles and almost digged her nails against his shoulder, distracting herself from the ache of how big he is.

"it's alright, y-you can move now.." she says, not because she wanted the pleasure to wrap around her already but because she knows how much taehyung wanted to trust himself more, only staying still to let jisoo adjust from his member.

"are you sure?" he asks in an almost breathless voice, his body slowly moving back and forth with an electrifying sensation as he stares at her lover's face marked with overwhelming lust laced with pain.

taehyung groaned loudly when jisoo did the same, knowing damn well how he successfully reached her sensitive spot since she began throwing her hands everywhere to hold on something, her legs wrapping around his waist and her moaning voice gets louder and louder.

"ah.. taehyung!" she tried reaching him but he was too focused on wanting to continuously hit her spot, burying himself deeper and thrusting against her in full force.

"jisoo.. ah, shit.."

soon after, they started losing their rhythm as taehyung went for a faster pace, slamming hard against her as they desperately waited for their climax to approach, the burning sensation spreading like a wildfire at the both of them.

shet.