O97

flashback.

"soojin, i don't know what to do," jisoo once again cried her eyes out while her friend continued comforting her.

"dalawang inc na nasa portal ko. i don't know how to approach them, kasi wala namang akong dahilan. i clearly failed and i have no excuses for it.."

"samahan kita, request tayo na magtake ka ulit ng exam?" soojin carefully asked her while carressing her back. umiling si jisoo at lalong naiyak.

"ibang dept mga yon, alam mo naman mga profs kapag ganun, diba? walang konsiderasyon," she wiped her tears away when her phone beeped and taehyung's name showed up.

"kahit na. we'll never know until we'll try. don't worry, i'll go with you," soojin gave her the water bottle and smiled.

"iyak ka ng iyak, madedehydrate ka nyan. kawawa si baby.."

and jisoo felt her heart warmed in just a snap. baby, you're the main reason why i keep on going.

"uy, masaya na siya," ani soojin at tumawa. "sige na, tama na iyak. papunta na jowa mo dito."

"soojin, thank you," she couldn't help but to acknoweldge her friend who stood beside her while she wasn't ready to tell everyone what she's going through.

"no problem ji, basta same workplace tayo pagkagraduate," she chuckled. "joke lang! alam ko namang loyal ka sa hiraya!"

"i don't even know if i could still graduate," she mumbled, remembering her grades at the university's portal.

"gagang to, syempre naman! sabay tayong gagraduate, okay?! don't worry too much sa grades mo. sasamahan kitang lumapit sa mga profs."

minutes later, taehyung finally came with his ever gentle and soft kisses at jisoo's forehead.

tumayo na si soojin at nagpaalam, itinuturo ang folder na ipapasa. "alis na ako, dalhin ko pa tong project natin sa faculty. wag masyadong maharot!" she jokingly said at the both of them.

kumaway na lamang si jisoo habang tumatawang nagpaalam si taehyung. she fell silent as she remembered her problems, not knowing what to do since it was only the both of them around the area.

"what happened?" was the first thing taehyung asked. kinabahan agad si jisoo at nilingon siya. he was raising his brow as he pointed at her eyes.

"bat ka umiyak?"

"i didn't."

"lolo mo i didn't. bat mo tinatago? para namang di ko alam lahat sayo," naiinis kunwaring sambit ni taehyung. "anong nangyari, ji?"

"wala," she shook her head repeatedly. "bagsak lang sa isang quiz.."

then he instantly smiled and ruffled her hair. "okay lang yan, bawi ka nalang. alam ko namang di ka pumapayag na may bagsak eh."

but taehyung, i'm already failing..

"what's that?" jisoo diverted the topic at the math paper that was still sealed in a plastic. she lovingly watched taehyung as he excitedly told her what's the purpose of it.

"last requirement kay sir rex. swerte ko ji, naturo na to sa hiraya. pag to na-uno ko, cum laude na mahal mo," pagmamayabang nito at ngumuso nguso pa.

"galing naman," she chuckled and pinched his cheeks. she was ready to watch him do his studies but taehyung remained staring at her.

"huy, umpisahan mo na-"

"ji, are you really okay?"

"oo naman," agad nitong tango at binalingan siya. "bakit naman hindi?"