O96

jisoo was welcomed by jungkook who immediately dragged her towards the resthouse's second floor. hindi niya pa nasasabi ang usapan nila ni vera ay natahimik na agad siya ng maramdaman ang tensyon sa loob ng bahay.

lalo itong kinabahan ng narinig ang sigawan ng mga kaibigan. jennie and lisa were shouting at each other while the rest were trying to stop them.

"mahal parin nila isa't isa o hindi, they're still cheaters! tangina, he's still courting vera-"

"jennie, i stopped," taehyung's deep and cold voice interrupted jennie from outbursting.

chaeyoung gasped as jungkook held jisoo's hand tightly. hawak ni namjoon ang braso ni lisa para mailayo kay jennie.

"taehyung.." naguguluhang sambit ni chaeyoung. "what did you do?"

"he stopped persuading vera? and you knew about it, didn't you? pero wala kang sinabi dahil masyado kang natutuwang makita na niloloko nila si vera," jennie once again faced lisa who scowled at her.

"they've done nothing wrong! hindi ka ba nakikinig, ha? taehyung said he already stopped courting her! ano bang kinagagalit mo? you can't even be happy for jisoo!"

"how am i suppose to be happy if they're hurting my friend?!"

"kaibigan mo din si jisoo," jungkook finally cut her off. sinubukang pigilan ni jisoo ang kaibigan ngunit nagpatuloy itong magsalita.

"isa ka pa. pareho kayo ni namjoon. my assumptions were right when i noticed that you're all helping them cheat behind vera-"

"cheating is way far from what you think taehyung and jisoo did. i don't see anything wrong about giving them space to talk about the past. hindi ba ganun ka din naman? you keep bring up the past card that's why you can't even treat jisoo like a friend."

"she doesn't deserve it," jisoo's mouth was left half open upon hearing jennie. she felt a stab in her chest but she couldn't even get mad at her.

"jennie," galit na untag ni taehyung at binalingan siya.

"nini, sobra ka na," namjoon calmly said.

taehyung stood at the corner, wanting so bad to reach for jisoo but the others were holding him. yoongi and seokjin kept swearing at him habang naguguluhan ang dalawang si jimin at hoseok na bagong gising.

"and jisoo doesn't deserve to have an insensitive so called friend like you."

"insensitive parin ba ako kapag sinabi kong may karapatan akong magalit sakanya?"

"i fucking hate you," lisa mumbled with so much grudge in her voice, glaring straight at jennie.

"me? you hate me?" tumawa si jennie at tinuro si jisoo. "try asking what happened and you might suddenly put your anger towards her."

"jennie," naguguluhan na ding tawag ni chaeyoung but the older remained standing her point.

"ano bang sinasabi mo?"

"should i tell them, jisoo?" jennie smirked at the girl who's now has her hands shaking, griping tightly on jungkook's sweater as she avoided jennie's eyes.

"sabihin mo kung kailangan mo ng tulong. i'm willing to tell them everything."

"stop being a bitch and go straight to the point," namjoon clenched his jaw in annoyance. bahagyang natawa si jennie sakanya at nagkibit balikat.

"you really won't tell us, jisoo? hanggang kelan mo balak tumakas?"

"stop pressuring her!" lisa tried to stand on the way but jennie went straight in front of jisoo. "jennie, tangina mo!"

"swear at me all you want," she snickered at lisa, yet her eyes showed anger and pain. "it won't change the fact that what she did was horrible."

"jennie, will you fucking stop?" taehyung pushed the other boys who's blocking him and walked towards them.

naalarma ang iba ngunit nahawakan niya na ang braso ni jennie upang ilayo kay jisoo.

the latter was silently crying behind jungkook, and she hated how she looked weak and vulnerable in front of her friends.

"no! labasan nalang din naman pala ng sama ng loob, itodo na natin! ano, jisoo? tell us the reason!"

"nini, tama na," chaeyoung held her friend while namjoon kept lisa on her place. pilit nitong sinusubukang sumugod kay jennie ngunit hawak ni namjoon ang magkabilang balikat nito.

"how are you going to tell us that there was another life inside your tummy, jisoo?"

everyone went silent. jisoo's whimpers halted and all of them seemed to froze upon hearing jennie.

"jennie.."

"what the fuck are you saying?"

"i know everything," she says, tears starting to flow down to her face. "kaya please jisoo, wag na tayo maggaguhan dito."

"jennie, putangina ano bang sinasabi mo?"

"tama na to. magsi-pagpahinga na kayo, babalik ko si jisoo sa kwarto-" before jungkook could take his favorite noona away, natigilan silang lahat ng magsalita si taehyung.

"jisoo.. totoo ba?"

"taehyung, wag mo munang-"

"we have a baby and i don't even.. know about it..?"

jisoo shook her head multiple times as if speaking would bring more chaos. jennie sarcastically laughed and hated how jisoo still couldn't bring herself to tell the truth.

"i wished it was like that but no," jennie wiped her tears away. "sabihin mo samin yung totoo, ji."

"pinalaglag mo yung bata, diba?"