O94

jisoo hugged herself as the wind blew colder, the waves continued hitting themselves at the sand as the quite private resort waited for the sun to rise.

they were all seperated from each other to find vera. ni hindi tinignan ni jisoo si taehyung kahit pa ilang beses sumubok ang binata na kausapin siya.

she found herself at the end of the resort. kabilang isla na ang kanyang nakikita at wala ng ibang tao sa paligid maliban sa babaeng nakaupo sa buhangin at nakatitig lamang sa dagat.

"vera?" jisoo took more steps to recognize the girl and she was right when she got closer. "vera!" ulit nito at lumapit sakanya.

the mentioned girl glanced at her and gave her a warm smile. jisoo halted upon seeing the dry tears on her face, indicating that she probably cried alone.

"a-are you okay? kanina ka pa namin hinahanap," dahan dahang umupo si jisoo sa tabi niya habang binalik naman ni vera ang tingin sa dagat.

"sorry, did i made you guys worried? i just wanted some fresh air," she lightly chuckled, but jisoo knew she was faking it.

the pain was evident in her face, her laugh, and her eyes.

"vera-" before jisoo could say something to try and comfort her, vera started saying something she didn't knew how to react.

"jisoo, sorry.." tears flooded her eyes and she immediately wiped it away before it could roll down more. "i'm sorry.."

"why are you saying sorry?"

"kasi ang sama sama ko," she tried to control it, but a sob was heard. napabaling muli si jisoo sakanya at hindi na alam ang gagawin.

she quietly watched as vera gradually cried in front of her. hindi na mapigilan at hindi na maitago.

and she doesn't know how to comfort her knowing she's one of the reason why she's crying.

"last few days ago, taehyung talked to me."

"vera-"

"akala ko nga tatambay lang siya sa unit ko. like some usual nights na we would spend our time together to watch movies or cook something.."

"sabi niya sakin, sorry daw," she laughed despite the tears pooling her eyes. "sorry daw kasi hindi niya na matutuloy mga pangako niya."

jisoo looked away the moment she heard her continuous sob. kahit pa anong pigil ay hindi na macontrol ni vera ang pag iyak at walang ibang magawa si jisoo kung hindi ang makinig.

"i thought he was just joking.. though i already concluded the idea that you were his ex, kahit na pilit kong tinatanggi sa sarili ko."

"that night, i asked him to stay with me kahit hanggang birthday ko lang. and... that bastard," she chuckled. "he really did. even though i could see the longing in his eyes whenever you're around, he stayed with me until my birthday ended because that was my last request."

"and i'm sorry.. if i pleaded him to stay. i'm sorry if it took him so long to love you freely again.."

"i was afraid that he'll leave me. i became so clingy to the point na halos lagi na kong nakikipagkita sainyo.. but i always end up hanging out with jennie and chaeyoung kasi he always chooses to be with you."

"i'm not blind, jisoo, but i acted like i was. i notice everything, pero nagkunwari akong wala akong napapansin kasi ayokong magbago lahat."

"i thought i could continue faking it but.." vera let out a heavy sigh, and jisoo could only wish that it could at least lessen the pain.

"jisoo, the moment he kneeled in front of me and begged, hindi ko kinaya.."

"he cried telling me that he's sorry because he was late to realize how much he still loves you."

"i'm sorry.." jisoo mumbled and silently wiped the tears. the guilt in her heart was already a torture and hearing everything from vera is so close to nearly killing her.

"remember when i told you na you look familiar despite knowing you for a short period of time? ngayon naalala ko na," she smiled like she was stupid for not thinking about it in the first place.

"your baby picture.. nasa wallet ni taehyung. he never removed it.. or replaced it. i thought it was his younger sister.. i just realized na.. ikaw pala yon."

jisoo gasped upon hearing her story. taehyung, how can you be so heartless?

"if you would ask me if i'm mad, or felt like i was cheated, i'm gonna be honest right now," vera glanced at her. "wala akong nararamdaman."

"it's my fault for loving a man who's still not yet done loving his greatest love."

"vera, i don't want this-"

"please take him back again," vera looked at jisoo, her eyes full of pleading. "please love him for the second time."

"vera, hindi pwede-"

"please.. para sa akin? i don't want to see him suffer again.. please take him back."