1O2

NAIA TERMINAL ONE.

it's not always the choices that controls every humans. it's not about how you stay, or how you leave. it's not always about how you make things work.

if destiny doesn't want you together, then so be it. deal with it. continue with your life.

jisoo thought thousands of words on how to start a conversation with him once he would finally stood in front of her, but here she is now, no words found near her lips and the only thing she could do was to smile at him.

"bakit ngayon mo lang gustong makipagusap?" it shouldn't sound much painful, but it still ached her heart.

jisoo continued smiling at him before she answered in all honestly.

"so i can't find a reason to stay."

"is my love for you.. not enough? do i have to do something else? should i kneel here and beg-"

"taehyung, no," jisoo quickly held his hands when he tried to bend down with his knees.

"jisoo, please," it didn't take a moment for him to let the tears out from his eyes. "i'd do everything. i'll correct all of the wrongdoings i've done, just don't leave me again."

"taehyung, we both need healing.."

"and what if you're my cure?"

"i'm not," she chuckled at him. "i'm the reason why you're in pain, taehyung."

his hands held her tightly, afraid that once he would let go, she would fade away and never come back again. and he didn't want that to happen.

"i love you," he mumbled in the softest way possible, pulling her for the warmest and tightest hug he could ever give.

"i'm sorry," she says as she sobbed on his chest. "sorry kung hindi nanaman kita mapapaglaban.."

she felt taehyung's shoulder shaking badly, like he was already crying silently.

"sorry kung.. uunahin ko sarili ko ngayon."

"baby, i could do that. i could take care of you, give you the love you deserve, do anything to-"

"taehyung, you have to do that to yourself," umiling ito at kumalas sa yakap upang matignan ang binata. "you've spent too much time loving me well in fact i don't deserve any of it.."

"i don't mind giving my all if it's for you," he says as his voice almost cracked, his eyes getting blurry as his tears continued rolling down.

"jisoo, our baby would love to know that i'm going to take care of you till the rest of our lives."

"please just.. take me back again. ako nalang ulit, please. ako nalang.."

"tae, hindi pwede.." she shook her head. "hindi pa pwede."

"we still need to heal our wounds, and coming back to each other's arms isn't the right thing to do."

"how can you say that?" dinig ang sakit sa boses ni taehyung habang hinahawakan ang mukha ni jisoo. "i'm at peace when i'm with you. you take all the pain away and you bring solace to me whenever you're around.."

"you are my comfort too," jisoo answers and softly carressed his cheeks to wipe away his tears. "but i'm choosing myself this time, taehyung."

"let me comeback to you when it's the right time, tae. i promise i'll just fix myself and i would find you again."

"you're the only man i need, but i promised to prioritize myself for now. i can't love you properly if i'm going to focus on myself.."

"taehyung.. can you wait for me?"