Chapter 105

Second Young Master of the QiLin Family

The Second Young Master of the QiLin Family, Qi TianCong, had been spoilt from young. In his heart, Qi QingLin's existence was one he had completely not understood since the beginning. Qi TianCong had a loving father and doting mother. Coupled with their identity as the QiLin Clan, it made him think that he was naturally a superior existence that overlooked everyone.

When he did a lot of things that ordinary people thought were too excessive, no one would say anything about what he had done as soon as he revealed his identity. For this reason, Qi TianCong felt quite happy and proud. He even thought that he was born with such a fate; a fate that everyone envied!

But this delight and pride was completely covered by a shadow when he first saw the man named Qi QingLin in his father's study at fifteen years of age. Not only was he unable to rid himself of this shadow, it became more and more heavy instead and was now at the point where he was hardly able to accept it.

Only then did he realise that he had a big brother! A big brother who was exiled to the Second Moon base immediately when his mother died shortly after birthing him!!

When Qi TianCong knew that he was not the only child, the first thing he thought was whether all he had would be taken away by this man who arrived suddenly. When he knew the experiences this man had gone through, he thought, why was this man still alive? Shouldn't he have died long ago?! Didn't father want him to die when he threw this man into that damned place? But why was this man is still alive?! He even appeared before Qi TianCong and snatched all the property and power that belonged to him?!

Qi TianCong resented this. He even asked his mother if he could kill the man secretly. Although his mother reprimanded him on the surface, he still knew that his mother had been secretly trying to kill the damned man multiple times, but met with almost no success. At that time, he had been thinking: Why this man wouldn't just drop dead?!

Qi TianCong's resentment towards Qi QingLin seemed to be an innate characteristic, but what made him stop revealing his resentment and conceal it was when he finally hired someone to kill Qi TianCong, the killer disappeared without any news. Subsequently, continuous assassinations attempts were made on him for a month.

It was only until the bodyguards and shadow guards around him were completely killed and he was too afraid to sleep alone at night, that he saw his mother going to his father with red-rimmed eyes. Then, he saw his 'big brother' for the second time in his father's study.

At that time, his father had slapped the table in a rage and shouted at his big brother, "You actually sent someone to assassinate your own brother!! Do you still have your humanity?! Are you even a person?!"

Qi TianCong saw his father in such a violent rage for the first time, and he was bellowing at Qi QingLin for him. Qi TianCong was happy. He thought, that man must be crying in fear in the face of his father's fury, right? Or would he kneel down and ask for forgiveness?

What made Qi TianCong feel total disbelief was that this man just glanced at him, eying him like he was looking at a waste. Then he sneered at his father and said, "I've never been a person. As for my humanity? Do you think can be called a human when you put your own son in the death soldiers training base and was not the least bit concerned for hundreds of years, and when you angered your wife that had just come of age to death during the time she was in a weak state after just giving birth?"

"You!!"

"Don't come asking me about something that you don't even have."

Qi TianCong saw that the man look at his adored father with an extremely mocking and cold gaze. Then, the man sneered at his parents and said, "You should be glad that the rules of the Qilin Clan forbids one from committing patricide and the position of the Clan Head is obtained by the capable. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind killing you first before getting my hands on the position of the Clan Head. In addition, get that shameless woman next to you to exercise come restraint. If she hires another assassin again, I will return her treatment towards me to that darling son of your a hundred thousandfold."