° IM A GIRL?! °

A/N: *[]* This means thought.

Kageyama's POV.

I was just sleeping to my bed when my peaceful sleep got interrupted because of my alarm clock, i turn it off and slowly get up, i rest for a bit before going downstairs to drink water. I felt like my chest is really heavy but i don't mind it and just drink water after that i go to my room and do my bed and go to the bathroom to shower. I go now and take off my clothes while looking at the mirror [my hair grew long] when i fully takes clothes of I can't believe hat i just saw and shout.

"WHAAAAAAAA?!!!!"
"MIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

No One POV.

Miwa quickly go to his room and knock on his bathroom door.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Miwa asked.

Kags open the door, and miwa looks at him or her i mean shock.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Miwa asked.

"I am your brother or sister." Kageyama replied.

"O-oh 🧐" Miwa replied.

"Help me i don't know what to do." Kageyama said.

"Ok ok!" Miwa replied.

Miwa go to her room and get her uniform that he wore when he was a highschool she get it and go to kag's room and let kag's wear it. But first kags shower first and after that she dried her hair and after that miwa do her hair. He also pit the clothes on.

 He also pit the clothes on

(Her Hair)

(Her uniform and ignore hinata)

She is done preparing and go downstairs and eat after that he left.

Timeskip (°_°)

She is now on their school worrying about what is their reaction or will they believe her.

When she got to the gym all she saw is sugawara and daichi.

"HI! How can i help you?" Sugawara asked.

"This is me!" Kageyama said.

"Sorry?" Daichi replied
"Whose me?" Sugawara added.

"Kageyama! I am Kageyama Tobio!" Kageyama said.

"WHAT?" Both of them stated shock.

Then all the other members started going in the gym and also shock because of the girl who looks like kageyama.

"Hi Hot girl! 😉" Tanaka complied.

"H-hi" Hinata said as his faced is covered of red crimson tracing all his face and that can be considered that he looks like walking tomato.

"GUYS! IT'S ME?!" Kageyama shouted stress and upset.

"ME?! WHAT ME?!" Everyone except suga and daichi shouted.

"IT IS ME KAGE.YAMA.TO.BIO." Kageyama shouted to them and making them realized it is him.

"WHAT?! HOW?! WHEN?!" Everyone asked.

"I dunno. When i woke up all i see is me being a girl." Kags replied.

"Oh so the king is now the queen!😏" Tsukishima stated.

"Tss! Don't call me that BEANPOLE!" Kageyama replied back.

Tsukki just rolled his eyes and asked if they were gonna start now. Sugawara tell the coach what is happening and ask if kageyama can play and the coaches answered yes. So they get her uniform and change into volleyball uniform.

They are now playing and keep getting distracted because of kageyama's boobs (lols can't believe i put that🥲) it is indeed distraction to them so the coach tell kageyama to switch with suga first so that they will focus

Timeskip - (brought to you my laziness😉)

Kageyama is now home and ready to inform the other team about what happened to him or should i say her.

A/N: That is all for today! THANKS for reading my story even though its boring. 💕😌