; 𝙆𝙀𝙉𝙆𝘼𝙂𝙀

Kageyama is just laying in her bed with kenma playing games with him, while the others are doing there works due to school since kageyama is done with his, so he doesn't need to worry about that

Kageyama is just laying in her bed with kenma playing games with him, while the others are doing there works due to school since kageyama is done with his, so he doesn't need to worry about that. His boyfriends is not home they are doing there works on the library so they own the house for today, so since they are bores they just decided to play games in their switches. It is fun for them but kageyama is a bit upset and disappointed since kenma always won.

It is been like and hour since they played and both of them are hungry from playing without having a break, so kageyama stop first and get his phone and go to a online food shopping and look for something to make them full and so they order some pizza and drinks. They play over the minutes the food is still not there, after some more minutes the food arrive so they paid for it and stop their playing and eat  the food they bought, after awhile of eating they finally finish it and again play in their own nintendo's. 

"Kageyama i have something to say." Kenma stated.

"What is it?" Kageyama asks.

"About that, you know i've been longing to tell you this, i really want to but i just don't know how i will do it, but i am just nervous and i am scared that you may not have that same feeling about me because you know you have boyfriends, i..like you kageyama" Kenma stated sincerely.

"uhmm" Kageyama don't know what to say but she is sure that she feels the same way.

"I-i like you too kenma" Kageyama said sincerely too.

Kenma smiled and that was the first time kageyama see him smile, kenma is happy and so is she.

"Thanks kageyama for accepting my feelings for you i promise no i swear i will take care of you and love you til' i die, i am very happy right now because you said you like me too, i hope that we will be together forever because i want to imagine us having family, or should i say i am looking forward to our brightest future and i hope you do too. Kageyama Tobio I Love You!" Kenma stated happily, lovingly, or should i say he has mixed emotions because of happiness.

"I love you too kenma and i will always and forever" Kageyama stated with mixed emotions too.

Kenma make the first move and kiss kageyama passionately on the lips that made kageyama shock but kiss back after some seconds, they do it for straight 1 minute but because the need to breath, they both smile at each other and stare at each other lovingly, few more minutes and they stop staring and go back to playing while kageyama just hug kenma since she doesn't want to play anymore.

They said it to the other bfs and so they agree and now they are just cuddling in one bed with kageyama in the middle but without akaashi and bokuto so they think of a way and come up with and answer that they should call with them so that it will be fun and also talk about the new member of the harem, they call them and talk about many things and that last for about 3 hours and kageyama is happy about today he feels great about what happened today. She can add another pictures and moments for her scrapbook which she made just for them, and to track their happy and every moments they will  about to have and possibly to have.

He end his day with showering and watching and chilling movies with the boys she really loves and sleeping when the tires already meet him, she sleeps peacefully while hugging the others and that is how they ended their day for today.

Today was really happy and good day for her, very for her perspective actually.

_________________________________

A/N - I am very sorry for not updating for like a week so i hope you like this! 😊💖