; 𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙆𝘼𝙂𝙀 (i love you so much)

A/N - i was craving some fluff so why not? + kags is a boy here.

Requested By: sapnakaringam

It is a cold morning since it is winter in Miyagi, Japan, there lying peacefully sleeping in the coldness on the outside, the one wake up because of the sound of the clock. He remained eye closed while reminding himself the warmth of the younger, reminding how sweet this is.

He finally opened his eyes carefully de-attaching himself from the younger, while the younger is on his own little world sleeping not even wakening up to the sound of the alarm. Sugawara smiled at the sight of kageyama with a red puff cheeks and non-clothed while the rest of his body are beneath the blanket, he smiled at the marks he left knowing what they did last night.

He stopped, finally now he go down first drinking water to clear the toxins that build while they were sleeping, then brush his teeth and prepare their foods. More time pass and he finally finished the food he is doing and go to their room to wake the younger up.

"Kageyama sweetheart! Wake up the food is ready!"

"mhmm 5 more minutes please"

"NO! Now!"

"nghh! fine!"

He said as he reached his hands to the older.

"tch"

He get him up and dress him to a clothing since he is also so tired after they do it, but of course they still themselves, anyways he clothes him and go downstairs while carrying the young one.

They finish their breakfast and here they are lying in the sofa watching christmas shows and such as that and this while hugging each other, well they turn on the heater but still not so enough so yeah. They just stay still hugging each other and sometimes talking about how their go went when they are not with each other.

Just chillin' til kageyama decided to make snowmans outside since their are snows outside and think that's cute and sugawara just nodded well how can he turn down the pretty boy's request.

They both did and let's say they did have so much fun they even took picture for memories, anyways they lasted for about 2 hours of more that they expect but it's so enjoyable so they really last long.

Now they are cuddled up in their own bed talking about many things.

"Hey what if we adopt a baby, would that be okay for you?" Sugawara ask suddenly out of nowhere.

"mhmm! that would be great!" Kageyama cheered.

"Pfft! So should we get one?"

"YEA! YES!"

They both laugh and talked about that topic more.

"I love you so much" Sugawara sweet talked.

"I love so you too so much" Kageyama sweet talked back.

They both kiss each other, sweet, passionate. They both drown themselves in love as they keep kissing. After that they both stare at each other looking very in love and smile to both.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, VERY MUCH KAGEYAMA"

"I LOVE YOU TOO SUGAWARA DARLING FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART"

They keep hugging and talking about sweet things to each other.

No wonder they never really got so much problems cause they both understand love each other so much to the point that they are both selfish about themselves, means they can't live without one each other, so they stay and live together when kageyama reached 20.

I Love You So Much. Five Words, this five words are the one that keep them up, the one that give them chance to each other, the word that give them the hope to keep up and be happy.

A/N - IT'S BEEN SO LONG WAHHHHH!!! I MISS Y'ALL OMG!!! I AM BACK BESTIEEEE I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS!!!! FROM NOW ON I WILL STOP THE LYRIC PRANKS AND THIS WILL BE MORE ABOUT ONESHOTS. SO SORRY IF YOU LIKE THE OTHER ONE BUT YOU KNOW MY PHASE CHANGES SO I FINALLY GOT OVER IT AND STOP OT SINCE IT'S NOT SO BEAUTIFUL, BUT YOU KNOW I AM HERE AND I AM VERY PROUD. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS MY LOVES, I WILL FURTHER UPDATE LIKE THIS MORE SO I LOVE Y'ALL AND TRY TO IMPROVE MORE. BUT YEAH GOODBMORNING, GOO DNIGHT, GOOD EVENING, AND GOOD AFTERNOON. BYEE!