; 𝙆𝙐𝙍𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙂𝙀

^𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚^

Kuroo - Let it out

Kageyama - Huh what is it kuroo - san?

Kuroo - Been building you better let it out.

Kageyama - Let it out what kuroo - san?

Kuroo - Say everything that you've been meaning now. I want it to burn.

Kageyama - ???

Kuroo - When you tell me I'm such a wreck. It isn't easy cleaning up your mess. It's like a garter up around my neck she says it won't hurt.

Kageyama - But we never fight kuroo - san? and pls. stop ignoring me

Kuroo - But everything you do makes my heart race i can't even think straight is this just a game to you. Reruns every night it's always the same fight & i think you should know.

Kageyama - Again we never fight kuroo - san and what should i know kuroo - san?

Kuroo - I hate your touch. I hate your mouth.

Kageyama - ....

Kuroo - I can't stand every single that falls out.

Kageyama - 😳

Kuroo - But you're all that i've dreaming of this is not another song about love.

Kageyama - uhmm it looks like it is kuroo - san 😅

Kuroo - I hate your voice, I hate your lips.

Kageyama - 🙁🙁

Kuroo - I hate how bad I wanna steal your kiss. But you're all that I've been dreaming of. This is not another song about love.

Kageyama - E-eh?! Kuroo - san what are you trying to point here?

Kuroo - Asphyxiated just to say the least. And with your eyes you're suffocating me. Emptied my lungs. It's getting hard to breathe. You couldn't care less.

Kageyama - Are you okay kuroo - san?

Kuroo - But everything you do makes my heart race. I can't even think straight. Is this just a game to you?

Kageyama - Uhmm no?

Kuroo - Reruns every night. It's always the same fight. I think you should know...

Kageyama - We NEVER fight. Wht should i know Tetsuro Kuroo?

Kuroo - ...

Kageyama - What?!

Kuroo - I-
Kuroo - I love you 😳💖💕😘.

Kageyama - Really?

Kuroo - Yeah do you accept?

Kageyama - Please wait kuroo - san.

Kuroo - ok..

→ Kageyama go to kei and hinata since they are in kei's house hanging out. Hinata and Kei grew closer because they are now dating. So kageyama ask the two boyfriends about the confession of kuroo to her and should she accept it. They ask kags whether she like kuroo or not and kags said yes meaning she likes kuroo. So they allow the flirty guy. After that she instantly text kuroo and accept his confession.

Kageyama - I like you too kuroo and my boyfriends allow me to date you and them 💖

Kuroo - Ok! Thanks Kageyama and I LOVE YOU 😘❤️.

Kuroo - I would also like to go a date with you. You & Me only 💕.

Kageyama - Oh ok!

Kuroo - I am coming to pick you up at 2:00 so you have 30 minutes to get ready.

Kageyama - Ok kuroo - san! See you 😙.

→ Kageyama go to the bathroom and shower there and after that he go to gis closet and look for something to wear.

√ What kags wear.

√ Kags hair (just imagine it's black)

→ Kageyama now got ready and wait for kuroo to pick her up. Minutes pass kuroo arrive to pick her up they are now in the car but they said goodbye to their boyfriends first and go. Now they are at the restaurant and just talking and eating kuroo set this up and he was very glad because kags accept his confession. They are just happily spending their time and this will add to kags memory book wherein he put their memory's to their first date till the end of their journey, hours pass and the lovebirds go outside since they are done now eating and talking and stuff so they go to the park near and spend some time their.

Kuroo: The Stars is beautiful just like you *wink*

→ Kageyama blush at the sudden compliment from his lover cause who wouldn't.

Kageyama: Thanks kuroo - san 😊😳.

Kuroo - call me tetsuro kitten 😉. (i dunno if my spelling is correct lols but yeah go back)

Kageyama - O-ok kuroo- i mean tetsuro.

→ Then they spend the rest of their hours talking and laughing and also being sweet to each other. They are now at their own houses the two bf question kags about the date and said it was good. Then they sleep.

        _Thanks For Reading_