; 𝙈𝙄𝙔𝘼'𝙎 𝒙 𝙆𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙔𝘼𝙈𝘼

It's been a month since the confession of bokuto and akaashi to kageyama

It's been a month since the confession of bokuto and akaashi to kageyama. They are getting better and better each day, they are sweet, they are fun, and many more. They are possessive to kageyama, like when someone flirt to their kags they will always glare or just simply have their scary aura that make the flirts scared and just straight go. They also get to know more about each other and everyone is sweet even tsukishima.

Today kageyama is in a cafe hanging with the miya twins. The boyfriends is just in house but they already know that kags will hang out with them. They are just talking about things or just random stuffs they want to talk about.

Then suddenly out of the blue atsumu blurt out something that shock kageyama.

"Tobio - kun, you are really beautiful, that's why i love you." Atsumu stated.

The two is shock for minute and atsumu being proud of himself even though it is a bit embarrassing.

"Y-yeah same as him." Osamu said shyly.

"O-oh" Kageyama mumbled.

The two feels so nervous and sad because they don't know what kageyama's answer. Kageyama do not know how to answer and why in a sudden he feels like everyone keeps on confessing to him, yes she knows she starts to like them when they got to know more about each other and when they got more close with each other but she keep it to herself since she is scared that they will not like her, but now she is very happy, actually she has mix emotions. She is just frozen on the outside but internally screaming because of what they just said. After regaining his senses. He clear his mind and say what she really feels to them.

"I-uhm...are you sincere atsumu and osamu - san?" He stated stuttering.

"YES! Very! We know it is sudden but we really feel it for you, it started in the training camp, but it is okay if you do nit feel the same we will accept it." Atsumu stated.

"I-uhm....idolikeyoutoo" She mumbled.

"Huh-what i can't understand tobio - kun?" Atsumu asks confuse  while his brother just blush at it.

"She said she likes us too dummy." Osamu scolded.

"Oh.." Atsumu mumbled.

They are happy especially the twins they kept their straight faces but you can see that they are red as a tomato, they are very happy, so much, really so much. After they eat they go to the nearest mall and spend the rest of the remaining hour in playing games in an arcade. This indeed the most happy day for the twins since their very first love   didn't reject them, yes atsumu can be flirty but he knows that he doesn't like the people he flirts with, they are also willing to share with everyone because they know kageyama love them equally. They are just hanging out until night, they play games, they also order coffee, they bought clothes and stuff. Now they are on their way to kags house, of course the usual they will say that there is another people in their bond but kags knows that they will accept it. And so they did, kageyama ask them if they agree or do they want this, and yes they said yes. Another memory, another memory will be added like she usually do she will put a picture in the scrapbook or picture book and put the date and designs for some finishing touches. Another happy day for kageyama, she really love them wholeheartedly and they know it. It is not about words, it is about acts. You need communication in love so that you will have a strong and happy bond no matter what happened they will be there for you to guide you and stand strong beside you. That is why they are strong even though it is a poly relationship, they know they love each other even when they are not saying it.

It is really fun to be with them for the rest of her life, why? because being part of their life makes her special. Kageyama is depressed but because of them her dark life has light now. She will hold onto this forever until she dies, she will love them no matter what happens, she will care for them forever, and she will be with them forever.

/- Thanks For Reading -\

A/N - I am sorry for late update but hope you like it ♡︎.