; 𝙎𝘼𝙆𝙐𝙆𝘼𝙂𝙀

❛ Private Messages between Kageyama and Sakusa ❜

       _Sakusa is Online_

Sakusa - Hi kageyama.

       _Kageyama is online_

Kageyama - Hi sakusa - san ☺️

Sakusa - I have something to say to you right here.

Kageyama - Oh. Go on.

Sakusa - Ok!

Sakusa - Damn, you look so good. Laying there wearing nothing but my t-shirt.

Kageyama - 😳😳

Sakusa - Your body's a neighborhood. Wanna drive my lips all around it.

Kageyama - But i am not in your house sakusa - san 😳😣

Sakusa - Pfft- your cute.

Kageyama - 😳

Sakusa - I will continue.

Kageyama - go on

Sakusa - 'Cause I'm holding my breath. Wondering when you're gonna wake up in my arms.

Kageyama - you will die sakusa  - san if you hold your breath.

Kageyama - If you want me to wake up in your arms you have to be sincere to it 😣

Sakusa - Head on my chest, my heart's beating. I can't wait to...

Kageyama - Wait to??

Sakusa - Kiss you each morning. With strawberry skies.

Kageyama - 😳😳🤭

Sakusa - Cause I get so lost in. Your blueberry eyes.

Kageyama - Aww thanks sakusa - san! I already know what you meant by that!

Sakusa - I'm running through my dreams to. See you in the light.

Sakusa - Cause I get so lost in.
Your blueberry eyes.

Kageyama - 😣

Sakusa - Ayy, oh, ayy, oh. A ray of light cutting through my shadow.

Sakusa - You flipped my life that had been dark (Yeah, yeah). Maybe I'm nothing.

Sakusa - Before I met you, I was nobody (Yeah, yeah).

Sakusa -  Ayy, I used to mean so little, mm, my life before you was.

Sakusa - Only hurrying through the day, yeah. Our days, our nights, okay, our lives.

Sakusa - U-A-R-E-M-Y light, friends who support each other, each other’s anchor.

Sakusa - Kiss you each morning.
With strawberry skies (Berry skies).

Kageyama - I don't know really what to say, but i am happy right now sakusa - san.

Sakusa - Just think I am not rushing you

Sakusa - I get so lost in (Get so lost). Your blueberry eyes (Berry eyes)

Sakusa - I'm running through my dreams to. See you in the light. 'Cause I get so lost in. Your blueberry eyes (Ooh).

Sakusa - I'll kiss you each morning. Strawberry skies. 'Cause I get so lost in. Your blueberry eyes. I'm running through my dreams to. See you in the light. I'm so lost in. Your blueberry eyes.

Sakusa - I just wanna say kageyama that i really liked you,  NO i really love you! I know it is rare for me to say such things  but i am sincere to you, i want to be one of your boyfriends, o also wanna try my best to be more better boyfriend, i know i am a germaphobe to the max but i swear that i will change for the best and for the good.

Kageyama - I am really flattered by what you text just now and i really want to be or I am gladly accepting your confession, i am very okay with you being germaphobe, since it is your life I don't want you to be uncomfortable because you liked me, you can be your self you don't need the change, but i hope you will accept the others too, i hope you all are gonna be good with each other and accept each other. I love you too sakusa kiyoomi ❤️

Sakusa - Thanks Kags! I am very glad, greatful, and mostly happy because you accepted my feelings, i hope i will have a very good relationship with you and the others :)

They are both happy to the outcome and another will be added to the book again the memory book which kageyama kept, so that she will know and she will be appreciated to the people who liked her.

She said to the others, and they gladly accept him, they know that he can't come here since they are far away with each other but they know that sakusa is sincere with what he said.

_________________________________

_THANKS FOR READING_