The barista part 6

Betty POV
we got to pops, and just sat down in a booth, and talked about random things. After a couple minutes pop came to us, and asked what we would like to eat. J-" could I get a chocolate milkshake, a burger and fries?" Pop nodded and then looked at me. B-" could I get a vanilla milkshake and a burger." P-" of course I'll be right back." J-" don't you want any fries?" B-" nah, if I want some I'll steal them from you." J-" no one is gonna touch my food, that a o holy thing for me." B-" oh don't be such a baby, I know you'll share them with me." J-" what? No! I never share my food." B-" we'll see." I said, and smirked at him.

Jughead POV
She smirked at you Jughead, she smirked. Is she flirting with me? Al those thoughts running trough my mind when I asked out of the blue. J-" do you have a boyfriend?" B-" nope, never had one either, u?" J-" same, but how could you never been in a relationship?" B-" cause I was working 24/7 since I'm living alone, and they also wanted to spend time with me, what I get cause I wanted it to, but I didn't wanna live on the streets, so I had to work. But when I told them I couldn't hang out a lot cause of work, they never called or texted back." J-" how come you live alone?" B-" uhm, my parents died when I was really young." J-" oh I'm sorry, how did they die if I may ask." B-" yeah sure, it's oke, but one told me how I always been curious on how they died cause they're my parents, but no one wanted to tell me, maybe cause they didn't wanna hurt me or anything, but I still really wanna know." J-" I'm sorry to hear that." B-" it's oke, you couldn't have done anything." J-" I'm still sorry, cause they're your parents. How long have you lived alone?" B-" I don't know, I think since I'm 16." J-" 16? That young?" B-" yeah, I first lived with my best friend Veronica, but I didn't wanna be a burden, so I started working so I could pay my own small apartment." J-" wauw, that's pretty fiercely." B-" yup, if you want we can go to my house after lunch?" J-" yeah, I would like that." She smiled at me and nodded. We talked at lot more, while eating our lunch.

Betty POV
After lunch we got in his car, and drove to my house. I opened the front door and said. B-" welcome to my small two bedroom apartment." I said a bit shy. J-" it's nice, I like it." B-" really?" J-" yeah why wouldn't I?" B-" I don't know, cause it's small?" J-" Betts, I don't care if it's small or not it's really you." B-" oh yeah, and what is really me?" J-" sweet, calm, pink and white." B-" I didn't know I was that boring." J-" what no! Your not boring." B-" you just described me as boring." I said looking straight into his eyes. J-" I didn't mean to." B-" I know." I said and smiled at him. J-" your a tease." B-" that's my job." I said walking into the kitchen. B-" want something to drink?" J-" coke please." I nodded, and grabbed 2 glasses, one with water and one with coke. B-" here you go." J-" thank you." B-" are you living alone or with your parents?" J-" I still love with my dad, I kinda don't wanna leave him alone." B-" what happened to your mom?" J-" my mom and sister left a couple years ago, I still don't know why, but my dad took the blame, that he didn't take good care of us and that my mom wanted a better life for me and my sister." B-" I'm sorry to hear that, but why didn't your mom take you too?" J-" Jellybean has always been her favorite since she's a girl, and my mom always wanted a girl." B-" I'm so sorry Jug." J-" it's oke, I'm used to it." I pulled him into a hug, and kissed his head saying. B-" I'm still sorry, just like you were for me." I said and he hugged me back.

Jughead POV
She pulled me into a hug, and kissed my head saying. B-" I'm still sorry, just like you were for me" she said, and I hugged her back. J-" yeah, but your parents died, that's wat worse then my mom leaving cause she didn't wanna be here." B-" jug that doesn't mean yours is not bad either. It's still your mom who's supposed to love you, whether your a boy or a girl. That shouldn't matter for a parent." J-" true, when I become a parent, I don't wanna be like my parents." B-" why what happened with your dad?" J-" he's an alcoholic, and always comes home drunk and late." B-" I'm sorry Jug, you can always stay here if you want? If your dad gets worse." J-" thank you Betty." I said, and she smiled sweetly at me.