The barista part 10

Jughead POV
I placed my phone down on the coffee table, and sigh my dad looking at me, and asking what's wrong. J-" betty isn't talking to me and i don't know why." Fp-" just give her her space." J-" i will dad, but it's just hard, she feels like my best friend, and she helped me find mom." Fp-" what? You found your mom?" J-" uhm yeah, betty found her for me. We were going to visit her next month somewhere." Fp-" that's great Jug. I never knew you where looking for your mom." J-" i wasn't, but you told me you were trying to better your life so mom could come back, and i told Betty, and she said i had to look for her, for you. And i secretly wanna see mom, and want her and Jelly to come back." Fp-" Betty is good for you, you need her in your life." J-" i know, but i think i fucked it up." Fp-" i don't know, but ever since I have a date with her co-worker Sabrina she is acting weird." Fp-" your having a date with someone you don't even like, and you think it's weird that the girl you like is acting weird." J-" it's not really a date, she just wanted to get to know each other." Fp-" how would you feel if Betty went on a date with someone other then you?" J-" i would be happy for her." Fp-" that's what you say now, but when it is that time, you'll be mad and sad." J-" i really fucked up didn't i?" Fp-" maybe a little, but just go on that "date" with that girl, but tell Betty it didn't mean anything to you." J-" i will dad, thanks." Fp-" no problem boy." My dad said. And i left upstairs. I ate some left overs from yesterday that my dad ate, and then got ready for bed.

The next morning
Still Jughead POV
I woke up around 10 am, and got ready for the 'date'. I got in my car and drove to the coffee shop, to see Betty already working. J-" morning betts." I said to her, but she didn't respond. After a couple minutes she came to me, and gave me my coffee. B-" enjoy your coffee." J-" Betty, can we talk?" B-" about what?" J-" why are you acting this way?" B-" i'm just acting like my normal self, nothing more. Now enjoy your date, she just walked in." She said, as she walked away. S-" hey Jug." J-" uhm hey." S-" what's wrong?" J-" oh uhm nothing, i'm sorry." Then betty came back, asking Sabrina what she wanted to drink. She gave her her tea, and went back to work. J-" i'll be right back." I got up, and walked to betty. J-" betty what is up with you today, and don't lie." B-" oh nothing, maybe cause today was supposed to be my only free day this week, but since Sabrina had a date, i had to work for her." J-" i'm so sorry betty, i didn't know." B-" of course you didn't, cause you don't know anything about girls apparently." J-" what do you mean?" B-" nothing, just go back to your date, and let me do my job." I nodded sadly at her, and she said. B-" oh and leave me alone for this month." J-" but i thought you would come see my mom with me." B-" i don't think i want to anymore." I again nodded sadly at her, and said. J-" it just felt like i lost my best friend." I looked at her, and saw a couple tears in her eyes. J-" i don't know what i did Betty, but just know i'm sorry. I never ment to hurt you." She nodded, and i got back to Sabrina, sitting down. We talked till 1pm, till i couldn't face Betty anymore, pretending like nothing had happened today. J-" i had a really nice time Sabrina, but i got to go home." S-" alright, i hade a great time too, maybe we could have a second date. Somewhere next week?" J-" nah i'm sorry, i think i'm good." She nodded, and lent in, almost kissing me, but i quickly backed away saying. J-" what are you doing." S-" i was trying to kiss you. I thought you felt the same way." J-" i'm sorry Sabrina, but i most certaily do not." S-" oh i'm sorry." She said and just walked away. I also got in my car, and just went home. I went to my room, and laid down om my bed, thinking about Betty. I really like her, and i shouldn't cause she will never like me back after what has happened today. Gosh i'm such an idiot, why can't i do anything good, i always fucked it up. Just like with my mom. She left because of me, i know for sure, she just didn't want me i said to myself while i started to cry a bit.