The barista part 16

Jughead POV
I got ready for bed, when i got a text. I grabbed my phone to see texts from my best friends.
On text.
C-" soooooo Jug, how did your date go?"
A-" you had a date and didn't tell me?"
T-" or me? We could have helped you."
C-" i saw them at a restaurant tonight, and i think he had a lot of fun😉"
J-" yes i had a date, and i went great actually. But i didn't tell you guys, cause you would've made me even more nervous."
C-" we would've helped you get ready, ungreatful asshole."
J-" oh shut up Cheryl."
C-" but tell me, about the fact that Betty and you had each others tongue down your throat?"
J-" thanks for exposing me Cher, but i actually asked Betty to be my girlfriend, like 3 minutes before that."
T-" our baby is growing up🥺."
J-" oh leave me alone you two. I'm not a baby anymore."
A-" for us you are, cause you never had a girlfriend."
J-" please, do never tell Betty that, ever."
C-" we'll see about that."
Off the phone.
I left the chat, and texted Betty goodnight, but didn't get a respond, so i figured she was already asleep.

The next morning
Betty POV
i woke up, and saw i had a goodnight text from Jug. I quickly texted him back saying."i'm sorry i fell asleep, but good morning, how did you sleep?" Since it was 6 am i knew he would still be asleep, so i took a shower, and got ready for work. When i got there i had to work with Sabrina and Veronica, great that's what i forgot last night. I mentally punshed and said good morning to everyone. I cleaned all the tables, and then at 7am i opened the door so costumers could come in. When it turned around 12pm i saw that Jug walked in. He came to sit at the bar, and said. J-" good morning gorgeous." I smiled at him and said. B-" morning handsome." He leant over the counter, so he could give me a quick soft kiss. I turned around, so i could make his coffee. I gave it to him, and then went to the back to make some food for the other costumer. When i walked in i got greeted by Veronica saying.  V-" so are you and Jughead dating now or what?" B-" yes we are actually." V-" why didn't you tell me? I thought you were my best friend." B-" and we still are V, but you were so mad at me that i didn't wanna make you even more mad. And i'm so so sorry for everything. Can you please forgive me for what i did." V-" of course i can B, but you have to make it up to me, for a girls night, so you can tell me everything." B-" tonight, at mine? After work?"  V-" sounds like a plan." We smiled at each other, and i pulled her into a hug. B-" i love you V." V-" i love you too B." We pulled out of the hug, and i went back to the bar. J-" so how did you sleep?" B-" i slept great and you?" J-" same." He said, and smiled at me. J-" i'm hanging out with Cheryl, Toni and Archie later this afternoon, see you tonight?" He said, hoping i would say yes. B-" I'm sorry Jug, i'm gonna have a girls night with Veronica." J-" so it's good again?" B-" it is, but i totally forgot to text her last night. I almost immediately went to bed." J-" when did you two make up?" B-' just a minute ago in the back." I said laughing. J-" i'm glad everything is good between you two, i don't wanna get in between your friendship." B-" and you won't, cause it's all oke now." He smiled at me and said. J-" alright, thanks for the coffee Betts." He said, and payed for his drink. J-" talk to you later?" B-" of course, bye Jug." He went around the counter, and gave me a quick kiss before leaving.

Jughead POV
I was gonna hang out with Cheryl, Toni and Archie around 2 pm. I ate some lunch, and then got to writing for maybe an hour or so, and then started to get ready. I drove over to Cheryls house. I knocked on the door and Toni opened it. We went to the living room, and Cheryl immediately started asking me questions. C-" so, you and Betty? Never thought you two would get together." J-" neither would i actually. I never thought she would like a girl like me, who's always at the coffee shop, drinking coffee, and writing on my book. T-" but when can we finally meet her?" J-" i don't know, never?" A-" why not Jug?" J-" cause you are gonna emberrass me." A-" we would never." J-" oh shut up." T-" what is she like?" J-" she's sweet, beautiful, soft, kind, she has gorgeous greenish eyes, long blonde hair, that she almost always wears in a ponytail." C-" sounds like your in love." J-" i think i am." T-" have you told her yet?" J-" were not even dating for 24 hours, that's way to soon to say i love you." T-" if you feel like that it's never to soon."