The barista part 7

Betty POV
A couple hours, even after dinner, Jughead went home. J-" i had fun today Betty." B-" me too, we should do this more often." J-" agreed." B-" alright, i'll see you later Jughead." I said, and hugged him. He first didn't know what to do, but he eventually hugged me back. He opened the door and waved at me, me waving and smiling back at him. He turned around en walked away. When i couldn't see him anymore, i turned around and closed the door with my foot. I walked back to the couch, and just laid down for a bit, before starting to tie die up my house so i could take a shower and go to bed.

Jughead POV
As i walked away, i once looked back at Betty smiling at her, right when she turned around and closed the door. I don't now why, but it doesn't feel right that she's 17 and already lives alone. I'm scared something will happen or anything. I got in my car, and drove back to my house. When i got home i saw my dad sitting on the couch J-" het dad." Fp-" het boy, where have you been?" J-" i was with Betty." Fp-" betty huh? Sounds like a girls name." J-" cause it is." Fp-" well, tell me about her." J-" why are you all of a sudden interested in my life?" Fp-" cause your my son Jughead." J-" yeah, and you always come home drunk, so why do you care now?" Fp-" cause i wanna better my life Jughead! I've been a shitty dad, i know, but i wanna better my life for you, Jellybean and mom." J-" why mom?" Fp-" cause i want her and Jellybean to come home." J-" me too dad, and i'm sorry." Fp-" it's fine boy, but tell me about this girl." J-" well, her name is Betty Cooper, she's 17, has blonde hair always in a ponytail." Fp-" wait, Betty Cooper you said?" J-" yeah why?" Fp-" i knew her parents." J-" really?" Fp-" yeah, they were such nice people, friendly to everyone, the best parents any kid could ask for." J-" do you know how they died?"  Fp-" no, no one from the family would tell me something." J-" why not?" Fp-" when i was around your age i dated her mom, Alice Smith. But a couple years into our relationship, i fell in love with your mom, so i broke up with her, but her family wasn't too happy about that." J-' oh wauw, i did not expect to hear that." I said laughing, and he laughed with me. Fp-" her mom and i always stayed friends, but her family didn't know." J-" i'm sorry dad." fp-" it's oke boy, but tell this girl you like her soon, before someone else does." J-" i'll try my best." I said and smiled at my dad, leaving upstairs going to my bedroom. I grabbed my phone, and decided to text Betty.
On text
J-" hey Betty, i know it's getting kinda late,  but i wanted to ask you something."
B-" het Jug, that's oke, what's up?"
J-" my dad is trying to stop drinking, and better his life."
B-" that's amazing Jughead, but why do you need my help."
J-" he's trying to better his life so my mom and sister can come back home, and i was wondering of you maybe wanted to help me find them, and get them back home?"
B-" of course i'll help Jug, do you know anything about where she is?"
J-" no unfortunately i don't, but i thought we could look into a phone book for her address, so we could visit her?"
B-" sure, when do you wanna start?"
J-" when is your next free day?"
B-" in three days.
J-" we can start in three days?"
B-" sounds like a plan."
J-" thank you Betty."
B-" any time Jug." 
She said. And i left the chat.
I took  a shower, and got into bed, again writing a bit before turning off my light, and falling asleep.

The next morning
Betty POV
The next morning I woke up a bit late for work. I rushed to get ready. I quickly went to work and got just in time. B-" I'm sorry I'm a bit late." Bo-" don't worry it's your first time being a little late but still in time." B-" thank you." I said, and quickly started my work. As it was around 8 am I saw Jughead walk in. I made his order, and gave it to him. B-" Morning Jug." J-" Morning Betts." He said and I walked back behind the bar doing my job as usual. Jughead has been here the whole day. I had to close in my one so Jug stayed with me since he wanted to take me home. After closing, he drove me home, and I asked. B-" thank you for taking me home Jug, why don't you stay the night? We could already try and find your mom?" J-" really?" B-" yeah, what do you think." J-" i would love to." He said, and I hugged him tight.