The barista part 20

Jughead POV
After Betty and i got to her house, we laid down on her bed cuddled up, watching a movie. After half of the movie, I heard little snores, and I looked down, seeing Betty asleep. I didn't wanna wake her up asking if she wanted me to stay, or that I had to go home, so I just stayed till she would wake up. But when it turned around 11pm I slowly let go of Betty, and made my way to the couch, grabbing a blanket and pillow, so I could sleep on the floor.

Betty POV
I woke up, and noticed Jughead wasn't in the bed with me anymore. I slowly got up, cause I was still a bit sleepy. I walked into the living room, to see Jug asleep on the couch, with a couch pillow and a fleece blanket. I carefully lifted the blanket, getting on the couch with him, as he immediately wrapped his arm around me, so I wouldn't fall of the couch. B-" why didn't you stay in the bed with me?" J-" cause I didn't know if you wanted to." B-" of course I would." We both said with a sleepy voice. B-" I love you babe, go back to sleep. I'm sorry for waking you up." J-" don't worry about it babe, goodnight." He said to me, and also immediately fell asleep, snoring a bit. Within minutes I also fell back asleep, waking back up around 9 am. I looked behind me, and saw Jug staring at me. J-" morning Betts." B-" morning Jug. How did you sleep on the couch?" J-" it helped, having you in my arms, so I slept really great." B-" good." I said to him, and I saw him lean in for a kiss, but I put my hand on his lips saying. B-" I'm sorry Jug, but I have Möring breath." J-" I don't care, I do to." He said to me, and quickly kissed me, before j could refuse again. B-" I hate you." J-" I love you too." He said laughing. B-" dork." I said to him, and got off the couch, walking to the kitchen. I made some coffee, and breakfast, while Jug was taking a shower. When breakfast was done, jug came out of the shower, only wearing some pants. He came behind me, and hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek a couple of times. B-" you smell good." I said to him, while smelling him. J-" i used your shampoo." B-" really?" J-" yes really." I laughed at him, and he turned me around kissing me. B-" i made breakfast." J-" getting shy around me now babe." B-" not you, but your bare chest." J-" you like what you see?" B-" i do actually." He smiled at me, and i said. B-" i wish i could introduce you to my parents." J-" i'm sorry babe, i also wish i could meet your parents." B-" i wish i could meet them to." I said getting a couple tears in my eyes. J-" it's oke to miss them Betts, don't hide your feelings from me." B-" since we both can't meet my parents, when can i meet your dad?" J-" when do you want?" B-" when does he want to meet me?" J-" he wanted to meet you ever since i told him about you, so he would be happy if he got to meet you today or tomorrow." B-" why don't we go today?" J-" are you sure?" B-" yes Jug!." J-" alright i'll call him telling we're coming over." B-" no don't. Let it be a surprise." J-" if that's what you want." I smiled at him, and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionate. B-" i love you." J-" and i love you." He said and kissed my lips, for a while. I pulled away and said. B-" but what do i wear." J-" just your normal clothes." B-" jug, i love you, but you don't nothing about clothes and stuff." J-" he will love you even if you don't dress up." B-' your cute, but no." J-" alright, alright. Do what you have to do, i'll wait here for you." B-" thank you." I said to him, and almost ran into my closet to find something to wear. I did my har, and put on some light make up, afteer taking off my make up from last night, since i had slept with it. I brushed my teeth, and got back into the living room too see Jughead watching some tv.

J-" you look amazing Betts

J-" you look amazing Betts." -" thank you jug." I said to him, and he kissed me quickly. We drove to Jug's dad, me getting more nervous by the time we got closer.