CHAPTER 2/ Strange Love

Yodo's POV 

" W-What do you even mean? " I asked while being a bit annoyed " Your sometimes always nervous when you see me or hang out with me and why is that? " Shikadai asked when he finished treating my wound " Why are you asking me a question that doesn't even make sense to me? " When I said that Shikadai put the first aid kit away and asked me again " Again, did I do something wrong to make you this nervous or what? I want the truth Yodo! " He was too close to me that I started to just lie to him " Look it's just about something that is none of your business okay? Now just let me hurry to the Five Kage Summit! " Shikadai grabbed my arm " Don't lie to me Yodo! " Shikadai said angrily " It hurts Shikadai.."  Tears slide down my cheek and as soon as I started to cry, Shikadai let go of me after he let me go I ran out of his room passing Temari and Shikamaru who were in the kitchen I told them I was going now while trying to hold back my tears. I ran straight to the Hokage's mansion and made it to the meeting just in time. " Forgive me for almost being late for this meeting.." I said and the Five Kage said it was fine to be a bit late and so the meeting began.

Shikadai's POV

Mom and Dad came into my room asking what happen to Yodo, I wanted to tell but I just couldn't tell them anything but mom was scaring me so I both told them what happen except the incident. " Shikadai you have a good heart but can you at least tell us why did it look like she was wiping away tears? " Mom said while she looked worried " What do you mean tears? I didn't see any tears on her face-" Mom cut me off " Stop lying  for once and tell us the truth! " Dad still had the same face like he already knew what happened " Temari I think we should give him space." Dad said and he still had the same look on his face " But, Shikamaru! Yodo looked upset when she left the house! " After a few minutes Dad finally got mom to get out of the room "Thanks, dad I owe you one. " I said " You can thank by tell the truth when you are ready son. " Dad said.

Yodo's POV

After the Five Kage Summit meeting I went to a teahouse to get some snacks since I didn't had anything and I was literally starving, when I arrived at a teahouse I ordered my snacks and waited for my snacks, until somebody called my name " Yodo! " It was Shikadai's teammates Chocho and Inojin they sat down with me and as soon as they sat down Chocho asked. " Are you and Shikadai dating? " Inojin choked when Chocho asked me that question " What the heck are you even talking about.? " I started to realize Chocho saw me with Shikadai when he was going to treat my injury " C-Chocho! What do you mean they are dating?! " Inojin asked when he was still shocked " Oh, I basically saw them holding hand while I was eating my chips. " Chocho said as she opened her favorite chip bag " Wait, you saw us?! " I asked " Of course I did I am always a love specialist! " Chocho said when she ate her chips, My face turned bright red and as soon when the waiter gave me my snacks I paid for my food, grabbed my food quick, and hurried the hell out of there. " Dang it, Chocho why do this to me.. " I complained to myself.