CHAPTER 4/ The Mission and the Nightmare

Yodo's POV

" Why do you want to come with me on my mission? " I started to look around to see if the coast was clear " I just want to come with you is that a problem? " Shikadai gave me a strange glare " Fine, you can come with me but for now can we just get out of here? " I said as my face started to turn bright red " Alright let's get out. " Shikadai carried and hold on to me tightly " Hey! I can run by myself Shikadai! " He ignored what I said and carried me back to Konoha. We made it just in time back to go to the Hokage's office to get the mission we have been assigned to. As soon as we got the mission we left Konoha and went off to the C rank mission.

Shikadai's POV

It was midnight already so Yodo and I decided set up camp " It's almost midnight can we go to sleep now? " Yodo said as she started to yawn " Sure, I'm starting to get sleepy, goodnight Yodo. " I said " Goodnight Shikadai. " As soon as we said goodnight we fell asleep.

Yodo's POV 

A few hours as pass and suddenly I fell in a strange dream " Huh? Where am I it's so dark.. " I started to look around, then I saw a little bright light that looked like an entrance so I ran straight to where the light is. As soon as I reached the light I saw my mother and father on the floor stabbed with so many weapons I fell to my knees " Mom and Dad I'm sorry..! " I started to cry until a shinobi came in and tried to kill me, I quickly dodged is attack but my chakra wasn't working all of the sudden and I fell again. I was weak and the guard was about to kill me with a kunai until I heard a voice " Yodo? Hey wake up! " I woke up to find Shikadai with a worried face and tears were going down on my face " Shikadai, I-I had this weird and my parents were murdered and there was just so much blood that I couldn't save them! " I was still in panic after that nightmare " Calm down Yodo I'm here " Shikadai hugged me and I felt warm and a red string. " Thank you Shikadai I feel better now. " I said while my face turned red.

 " I said while my face turned red