CHAPTER 6/The passed years

Shikadai's POV

Three years has passed and Yodo and I stopped seeing each other since we had other things to do like our missions, even if we didn't see each other we still care about each other. One day while I staring at the Konoha border I saw yellow hair flying like gravity and I suddenly realized it was Yodo all grown up now " Hey, Shikadai it's been awhile! How have you been? " I noticed her personality changed and she seems so sweet and happy now " I've been good now, I guess you are a chunin now congrats. " I smiled at her while she smiled at me back while she started to blush " Hey, since your here you wanna come with me if you have any freetime? There is something I wanna show you. " She looked a little confused but she still kept on smiling " Sure, but I only have twenty minutes so we better hurry up on this little surprise! " Some of the shinobi guarding the border were staring at us either smirking or giggling " Alright hold on tight Yodo this might be bumpy. " I grabbed Yodo and carried her tightly while jumping to the place. " At first when I first carried Yodo she looked embarrassed but now she was calm and happy looking above at the bright sky " Alright, we made it. " When I set Yodo down she looked surprised " This is the place you took me to relax! " She said " That's right it's the same place and I can't believe you still remember three years later Yodo. " She would stare at the flowers that bloomed " Of course I still remember dummy! I cherished the moment we been here years ago! And besides there is no way I can ever forget th- " I kissed her on the forehead making her happy to embarrassed " W-What on earth are you doing?! Shikadai! " I smiled and said " I'm sorry it's just you look so cute and kind today! " Yodo seemed to be blushing more and more " Want me to kiss you again? " I asked while I sat down with her " F-Fine but only on the fore- " I ignored what she said and kissed her on the mouth. "    

Yodo's POV

Yodo's POV

After Shikadai stepped back after he kissed me, I started to cry and even started to hold my tears " Don't cry troublesome woman I know you aren't ready but I still love you even now " Shikadai hugged me with his warm arms " Thank you Shikadai but I need to go now I still need to do my reports. " I was about to leave until Shikadai grabbed my hand " Wait, Yodo there is something I wanna give to you." Shikadai gave me a necklace with the Nara symbol " Here take this it's a gift I wanted to give you for a long time." I grabbed the necklace and wore it " Thank you Shikadai it's beautiful! "