CHAPTER 10/ We will see you again soon

Shikadai's POV 

I stood in silence after that kiss came out of nowhere from Yodo " That troublesome woman why did she even do that? Hey Yodo! Come back here! " I tried ran after her but she was already gone " Dang, that woman where did she go? " I started to look for her when suddenly " Who was that strange girl with the necklace? She was running straight to the Hidden Leaf border. " As soon I heard that I hurried to the border and when I reached the border I saw Yodo running to the border but suddenly turned the other way " Yodo! Wait up! " I stopped running due to the exhaustion of the chasing I was panting so heavily I started to get dizzy I lifted my head and saw Yodo sitting at a nearby bench.

Yodo's POV    

I sat at a nearby bench looking up in the sky peacefully, a few seconds later someone touched my shoulder, I turned around and Shikadai was there "  Jeez, you sure know how to run troublesome woman. " He sat next to me " Why did you run away from me? " I turned my face down " Sorry, I guess I just did it for no reason but let's just say I only kissed you for a thanks for the necklace. " He looked at me with no emotion on his face " You didn't even need to apologize besides a kiss was I need from you anyway. " I lifted my face up and looked at him with shocked and embarrassment, Shikadai put his hands on my face " That exactly why I love you Yodo. " He kissed me after he stopped kissing me I just sat there with no words I started to tear up " H-Hey what's wrong?! " He wiped away my tears looking worried and concerned " I-I love you too..." I stopped crying and smile " Y-You better make me happy you idiot.." Shikadai hugged me and I hugged back " I will make you happy Yodo. "

I promise

THE END