CHAPTER 5/The Nara Household

Yodo's POV

After the mission Shikadai and I went back to Konoha, I didn't have a place to stay since I was only in Konoha for the Five Kage Summit so Shikadai invited me to is for the night, Shikamaru and Temari Nara were surprised to see me again " Oh, Yodo welcome back! " Temari said while making dinner " Come on let's go to my room. " When we went into Shikadai's room we started to play Shogi, Shikadai told me the rules so I could understand since I didn't really play shogi so it was my first time " I guess I lost. " I said as sighed in defeat " Does this mean you'll do a favor for me? " Shikadai asked as I started to get angry " What kind of favor? A weird one? " I asked " A favor like this. " Shikadai kissed my forehead " E-Eh?! What do you think you are doing!? " I shoved him away while I covered my face " You have ten seconds to hug me Yodo. " I started to froze as Shikadai started to count " Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five.." I was still frozen and as soon as Shikadai finished counting " Time is up Yodo. " Shikadai kissed me on the lips making me lose my balance to fell on the floor, I couldn't breathe so I had to push Shikadai to get some air " I'm sorry, Shikadai I'm just not ready for it.." I said while I teared up " It's alright Yodo don't worry about it."

Shikadai's POV

I started to wipe Yodo's tears and started to hug her to comfort her, but then right off the bat Mom opens the door to comes to tell us dinner was ready until she saw us hugging each other " Oh Shikadai, is that why you kept the truth from me and my father? " Temari held her laugh as she closed door and started to laugh " S-Sorry about that.." Yodo said as she let go of me " It's fine let's go eat dinner. " Mom told my dad everything Yodo and I were just avoiding what they were saying while we ate, after dinner I guided Yodo back to my room and I started to helped mom prepare a bed for Yodo and when it was time for I went to sleep. A few hours has passed and everything was quiet until Yodo came into my looking scared " Did you have the same nightmare again? " Yodo sat on the edge on my bed " Y-Yeah I did.. " Yodo started to cry while blushing the same time " Can I sleep with you.? " I looked surprised " Are you sure about that? Mom and dad might tease us again. " I yawned wanting to go back to sleep " I'm alright with them besides I'm use to it now. " Yodo said while trembling " Alright get in. " Yodo got in the bed " Goodnight Shikadai. " Yodo said while heading to sleep " Goodnight Yodo. " 

 "