CHAPTER 3/The Upcoming Mission

Shikadai's POV

I started to look for Yodo to apologize to her since I was being too rude to her so I kept on looking until I saw her running, I caught up to her quick and as soon as I did she turned around looking surprised " What do you want? Have you just come to find me just to apologize or ask me that stupid question again? " Yodo asked turning her face too surprised to emotionless " No, not really I actually wanted to speak to you in private " I said, Yodo looked curious but then started to blush a bit " Fine I'll go and have a private talk but where are we even going to talk? " Yodo asked " Well, the place is actually my favorite. " I carried Yodo " Ah, hey! What are you doing? " Yodo started to blush a bit more " Don't worry I won't drop you. " I said while jumping on the roofs. When we reached the place I set down Yodo, the place we were at was filled with soft and colorful grass, beautiful flowers, and fresh air " This place is so beautiful where did you ever find a nice place like this? " Yodo asked me while the wind made her hair fly " Let's just say I was exploring during a mission. " I said as I sat down next Yodo. " I rarely come here to relax it's such a drag." 

Yodo's POV

The wind made my hair fly like it was from a movie, I started to relax while Shikadai stared at the clouds and started to asked me question "  Wanna go exploring? " Shikadai asked " Exploring? Well I don't know " I said when I started to get confused " Come on, it'll be fine I'll keep you safe while we explore. " My face started to get bright red " O-Okay, fine I'll go but I don't need someone to protect me I can protect myself! " I got up and as soon as Shikadai and I started to explore we heard strange voices that seemed a bit familiar, soon after as I heard the voices I knew who it was, it was Sarada, Boruto, Mitsuki, Chocho, and Inojin. I was boiling with anger but I had to dealt with it so instead I asked " Can we hurry up I need to go on a mission please " Shikadai looked at me and said " Alright, we can do this quick " We rushed to go to the forest that was near us and hid when they started to follow us. " When they ran passed Shikadai looked at me and asked " After we finish exploring can I go to the mission with you? "