- 4 -

"Wa- Wait, L/N-san! Did you hear, what happened to Kacchan?" Midoriya ran up to me as I blew out a sigh

"Yeah, I'm the reason for that just to save your damn ass. End of story." I shrugged unbothered.

"I'm sorry that Kacchan has troubled you because of me!" He apologized in a worrying tone.

"Cut the bullshit. He asked for it and got what he wanted. Now, he's gonna stay his ass out of our lives for the better. So, leave me alone now." I grumbled as I headed into the cafeteria as the boy kept following me behind me.

"Absolutely not, L/N-san! I'm not giving up on being your friend!" Izuku strolled beside me with the tray full of the lunch, trying to keep up with my pace. "As expected from L/N-san... always walking so fast..."

"You must be slow. You see, the 'Slow' is not suited for my standard." I hissed at him, he gasped softly. "Don't be so mean..."

"Whatever you say, I don't care. It was your choice to get offended and I didn't ask you to follow me." I shrugged and accepted the tray of the lunch.

"Yeah, sorry... you're right, L/N-san..." I dismissed him and kept wandering, occupying my seat at the empty table.

Unexpectedly Midoriya sat in front of me while smiling, "Itadakimasu, L/N-san!"

"No thanks." I rumbled and began eating peacefully.

"L/N-san! What is your interest in this school?" He cheerfully asked as he dug in his lunch.

"None of your business," I replied unenterprising.

"Heh, alright, uh, I picked this school because I wanted to become a detective!" He rambled, his emerald eyes sparkling dreamily at the mention of being a detective. "I want to help others, it must be exciting to investigate the crime scenes!"

"No one asked," I remarked, "Honestly, I don't understand, why aren't you doing bingo with your old and retired Walmart friends?"

His lips curled into a small smile and took another piece of the food, "Because I want to talk to L/N-san!"

"Uh... stop talking in the third point of view, I'm in front of you." I criticized him, the light blush arose on his freckled cheeks.

"Sorry, L/N-san, I will," Midoriya uttered under his breath as he plucked his food with his chopsticks.

'What a weird guy...' I thought to myself.

"Ahh~ the PE was so crazy, man!" The red-headed dude exclaimed, moving his arms around for the cool-down as we marched into the male locker-room. "Thanks to L/N for helping out our team to win!"

"Shut up, you damn shitty hair!" Bakugou with injured wrist threatened while I minded my business and ignored them.

"He wasn't talking about you." The heterochromatic haired dude called him out, "Kacchan... don't be mean... L/N-san helped your team to win! He's so amazi—"

"You shitty bastard... I didn't ask for his damn help!"

"But you struggled." Todoroki disagreed, I inwardly facepalmed whereas I opened my locker.

"Tch!"

"You did amazing, L/N-san!" The seaweed haired guy complimented me as he gave me the brimming admiration smile.

"Yeah. Guess so." I took off the gym uniform casually.

"Your muscles are very well defined... they look like they're ready for any battles! What kind of training do you do? How- How long did you train? How many push-ups do you usually take...?" He started to mutter all of his nonsense while he analyzed my torso and biceps.

"Stop eye-raping me, you damn creep." I confronted as I wore the uniform shirt.

"Sorry! It's just your body looks very strong and well-trained!" Midoriya sweatdropped, putting his hands up, and stepped back a bit.

I took out the rest of my uniform to wear, feeling small glances throwing at me by Midoriya. I stared back at him, his face flushed up in embarrassment, and instantly looked away.

'He seriously is WEIRD.'