- 7 -

BAKUGOU'S P.O.V.

I walked to the entrance of the school, minding my business.

"Wait—! Ho- Hold up, you're walking too fast-"

"If you wanna talk to me, you better hurry up, granny."

"Granny?! A- Are you saying that I'm a grandma?! Stingy! Wait, I'm not an old woman, though!" The greenette-haired shit-nerd exclaimed in shock to the guy walking ahead of him as they both passed me.

My face scrunched up in disgust, glaring at both of them. 'Shitty Deku... and this shithead.'

The fuck was that shitty nerd noisy for in the morning?

Why fucking bother that guy? Shouldn't that shit-nerd fuck himself off?

"Oi, you shitty Deku!" I hollered out, catching his attention.

The green-haired dude turned to me with a questioning look, "What's it, Kacchan...?"

I scowled at him, grumbling, "Stay the fuck outta my way, you damn bastard!"

A faint gasp emitted from Deku as his shoulders shrugged, "I wasn't- I wasn't even trying to—"

"You got legs, fucking use them. That granny's like five meters away from you and you got problems with walking, huh?" A guy bluntly called me out, that guy, who was walking ahead of that nerd.

My body froze after hearing his words, which I didn't expect.

"Please stop calling me a granny, L/N-kun! I don't have a body of a grandma! You- You're just too fast!"

'That smartass fucker...' I clenched my jaw in fume after scowling at both of them, displeased with how L/N came into an immediate defense of that dumbass whenever I'm approaching him!

Despite it was the deal that I lost to him and I'd be off his ass, it still pissed me the fuck off that he became that creepy stalker's guardian and or what-the-fuck-not.

Why did it have to be that dumb Deku if he could've done a lot better?!

Does he fucking realize that I'm millions of times better than that useless scum?!

An irritant sigh escaped my lips. People might call it losing but last time I fucking checked, losing ain't in my damn dictionary!

I'm gonna prove to him that Deku is no better than me. Deku's no fit in a detective's position, neither is that dumbfuck L/N.

Just fucking wait, L/N.

"Oi, Bakugou!" Shitty hair smacked my back, greeting me with an idiotic smile of his.

I kept walking as Kirishima lagged behind me, leaving him behind because I was in no mood for shit.

"Where're you goin', Bakugou?!"

"Shut up! I'm going to class!"

__________________________
THIRD'S P.O.V.

"Bakugou! What have you gotten yourself for a lunch?!" Kirishima glanced at his friend's lunch then made an expression that he questions his life.

A young student named Bakugou slammed his lunch tray on the table that was surrounded by idiots, who make huge deals out the amount of spiciness Bakugou throw in his food.

"Woah, Bakugou really likes spicy things!" The pink alien commented, pausing her food.

"Aren't you gonna die from this amount on a daily basis?! Doesn't shitting them out hurt?!" Mineta cried out dramatically but got a response from the tape guy. "Shut up and eat your filets, you're gonna piss him off."

A spiky-haired guy cocked his head in exasperation, gripping on his chopsticks. "D'You wanna get your ass beaten?"

Mineta retreated, sitting back down and sulk at him. "It's always impossible to talk to you in a calm manner."

"Relax, it's our precious lunchtime!" Kirishima butted in with his mouth full of meats.

Bakugou stabbed his chopsticks in his bowl of rice then plucked some grains of them and chomped on them.

A gossip began from three tables ahead of the said class, that was an another class.

"—I don't know but haven't you noticed that Midoriya's getting close to L/N past this week, right?!"

"Yes! I've heard that Midoriya's determined on becoming his friend regardless how mean L/N is to him! He really doesn't give up!"

"Yeah, I won't give up either because L/N is hot. And his attitude makes him hotter, it's sort of like he hates everyone but he really cares about who he's close to and gets soft around them!"

"Isn't that... the explosive guy from Class A-1? Bakugou?"

"Him? Hell no, he's more like a psychopath ex-girlfriend once you're close to him."

Bakugou slammed his bowl on the table before standing up in pure anger.

"Y'all asking for a fuckin' fight?!"