- 5 -

"Oi, L/N!" The yell vented by behind me, echoing in the same hall faintly, and I turned around quietly

Ah, that dude with spiky red hair and a bunch of gels. He jogged up to me with a hopeful grin. 'The hell is he smiling for? Is he smiling because he wants to die earlier?'

"I just wanted to ask ya 'bout something!" The unnatural color-haired chap connected his fists while smiling at me confidently.

'What kind of idiot is he? Does he think I'm gonna answer some of his shitty questions? Think again, bitch, you're gonna meet my fist as an answer.' I crossed my arms at him in annoyance without saying anything.

A classmate of mine chuckled nervously, dropping his fists down as the bright red color appeared on his cheeks in a slight embarrassment at my reaction. "Uh, sorry! I just wanted to ask you if you wanna hang out with my buddies together on Saturday noon?"

My glare on him intensified as his blush grew more, "We- We can go to that arcades! Kaminari, Ashido, Bakugou, and Sero are coming too! By the way, Bakugou's a pro at arcade games, and, maybe you can beat him as well!"

He spoke a bit faster due to anxiety. "So, uh- I was thinking that we might become friends!"

'Ah, another attempt of befriending me? Why is that guy so stubborn and tries to make me his friend? Hasn't he got a lot of hoes already?' I emitted an annoyed sigh, propping my hands in my trousers' pouches.

The red sea urchin-haired dude persistently waited for my answer, maintaining a hopeful expression on his face.

'Nah, I'm not going, of course.' I scoffed to myself, not responding to his offer.

"..." I turned back around to keep walking away from where he stopped me before, not wanting to deal with anyone else's shit.

'Just who the hell does that guy think he is? Asking me to come along with a bunch of losers who I don't even know, so I can become a three-wheeler? Well, fuck you, I'm the main character here, not the side character like y'all.' I rolled my eyes as I thought to myself.

Despite hearing a light gasp from that guy behind me, I kept on walking.

"Eh?! Oi, L/N, you gonna come?!" The same voice shouted out by that idiot behind me.

"..." I kept walking, ignoring him shortly. "Piss off."

The reply was enough to make Kirishima huff in the agony of the unsuccessful befriending me.

I headed towards the male restroom, complaining to myself. 'The hell am I, coming up to me as if I'm Jesus, coming back to life to serve y'all another dinner? If I had to serve dinner, the dinner would be poisoned. The high chances are, they'll eat all of it because they think I want friends.'

I entered the restroom, and someone was already there. It was that damned seaweed-haired guy.

His green eyes widened when he noticed me stepping inside the same restroom as him when he was taking a piss at a urinal. "Um...!"

I didn't say anything to his startling comment, and I just went straight to the end of the urinal where I was further away from him. I heard him sigh in relief and kept minding his business.

As I unbuckled my belt around my trousers, zipping the zipper down, and did my thing.

The silence tuned around the restroom, I started to see that Midoriya has grown slightly uneasy by every second because of the dead silence.

'So, he's that damn awkward when quiet? Disappointing.' My shoulders tugged up quickly, ignoring him from on.

However, I felt the nervous glances throwing at me on my left profile view side.

"Uh... L/N-san... um!" He began, facing at me sidely with a half-happy and half-apologetic grin. "I wanted to apologize for looking at you back in the gym period... it's just, I'm- I'm so impressed!"

I didn't look at him, appearing as if I was ignoring him meanwhile thinking about the dope ass music in my head whenever I got bored.

"It's so amazing that, you, who managed to beat Kacchan countless times!" The freckled guy rambled as he made an expression as if he was talking to an idol. "I used to believe that Kacchan is a man of talent, he can do anything... even by just looking at it!"

I glanced at that dude with an unchanged facade, the kind one that asks him to shut up.

Though he has noticed it, he just carried on.

"And not one day, I ever thought that Kacchan might be beaten by L/N-san!"

'Gosh... is he always like this while peeing? I feel bad for people who have to be in the same room as him.' My expression remained the same, keep gazing at that noisy fella.

"You're amazingly athletic!" Izuku kept going on, focusing back on his thing and putting it back before fixing up his uniform pants. "I wonder... I wonder if you were like this as well in middle school...? Be- Because you seem to be experienced in various sports!"

"Do you ever shut up? Are you this noisy anywhere?" I monotonously asked him as I finished myself up, getting a worried chuckle from the leaves-haired chap.

"Ah, sorry... it's- it's my habit! Sorry for bothering you, L/N-san!" Midoriya retracted in somewhat embarrassment as he sauntered to the washbasin to wash his hands.

"S- See you later, L/N-san!" He muttered loudly, then exited after drying his hands.

"..." I said nothing in return as the door itself closed firmly.

I was now finally left alone in the restroom.

'... I wonder how others endured his ted-talk shit in the restroom.'