- 6 -

"L/N-san— um!" A voice echoed from far behind me as I exited the gate of school that had ended.

Although I've always kept walking when people yelled out to me, I still walk away. No matter what or how many times.

I heard running footsteps tapping behind me as I maintained my pace until he finally caught up to me. "L- L/N-san-! You're always so fast..." Remarked Midoriya breathlessly but caught his composure in an instant since he frequently ran after me and gym running.

"What'd you want?" I spoke up in no interest as he reacted to my harsh question with a small chuckle.

"Do you... have plans right now?" Asked Midoriya with uncertainty written over his face.

"Huh? Why is it your business?" I asserted at the classmate, who walking next to me, seeing his color draining the hell living out of his face.

'The hell?' I furrowed my brows at his questionable reaction. "What?"

He began to get nervous, gripping on his shoulders straps as his fingers rubbed against them to ease himself.

"What?" I queried him with a direct tone, getting an exhale from him.

"I wanted to ask if we could," Izuku mumbled in embarrassment as he looked down, gripping on his straps tightly, "h- h- h- h- hang o- o- out...?"

I gave him a silent treatment just to see what he would expect from me.

The long silence was enough to make him uncomfortable.

In fact, he was getting more uneasy, that I expected him to speak up because he always would.

Which he did. As expected.

The green pubic-haired dude then simpered apologetically. "Uhm... sorry... if you- uh, don't wanna hang out with me! I- um- I'll be... mindful next time!"

"I didn't say anything." I gave him an indifferent stare, making him fluster in humiliation.

"O... Okay... L/N-kun... are you willing to--"

"-- don't finish that. I'm going to the mall. That was my plan and still is." I interrupted him unfinished that made him flinch in surprise.

Midoriya gasped in surprise, taking my response as a yes to his request.

I didn't give a clear answer, which I meant it neutral.

Dammit, you pubic-hairdo kid.

"Is- Is that so...?!" Blurted out the dude eagerly with his eyes twinkling of stars. "Thank you so much, L/N-kun!" He bowed at the ninety-degree as to prove his profound gratitude.

"I'm going home." I casually mentioned my next move, walking away and abandoning him there as he was bowing.

Soon he bent his back to the original standing position to see me walking ahead of him. In instant, he caught up with me again.

"Wh- Where and when do we meet up?!" He asked in worry, pulling out a pen and his notebook.

'Why does he... have those?' My nose scrunched up slightly but brushed it off.

I kept on walking, replying to his inquiry. "U.A.'s nearby mall, and I'll be there an hour later."

"Got it!" Izuku yelled out as he quickly wrote it down in his notebook.

While I headed to the bus stop and stood there from more than ten feet between us as he kept standing still, writing it down.

I looked around the street to see any signs of the bus that I'd be getting in.

After Midoriya completed his noting, he put them back in his schoolbag at a quick pace then yelled out. "I'll meet you there!"

I glanced at that guy in the distance without yelling back as he dashed to the opposite way of mine. I assumed he was in a hurry to catch up on the train?

If he was, why in the hell did he waste his time talking to me?

"Maybe." I grumbled to myself, shrugging then waited for the bus to come and get in.

"Ah! Katsudon is my favorite!" Midoriya cried out as he stuffed himself with the Katsudon food of his while I slurped my f/d, watching him rambling about many stuff.

Especially getting some merch of All Might.

I waited, waited, and waited for him to finish eating but he would stop to talk about it then another bite, and then talk about it.

Does he even want to be here?

"Listen, you rotten braindead, just fucking eat it then we're damn going." I commanded, thumping my fist on the metal table that caused rattling and loud noise.

The guests around here threw me a look for that, I glared at them back. "Y'all got something to say to this shitty table?"

They looked away in no time and went back to their business. "Thought so." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

My eyes moved to the form of Midoriya's, who was embarrassed to death.

I sent a glare towards him, "Don't embarrass me and finish it, god darn it. You look like a goat eating pig's shit and you're gonna puke."

In the end, Izuku choked and spat it in a napkin. Looking at me in dismay, "Wh- Why would you say something like that, L/N-kun...?!"

"You done?" I ignored his complaint, instead focused on him being done with his food.

I glanced at his food, two mild-sized bowls were empty. The fuck? Did he eat them himself? Yet, he has that athletic and small body but still, what the fuck?

"I still can go on for one more..." Midoriya susurrated as his arm shakily raised for the waiter, I smacked his arm away but the waiter already has to come.

"Ouch!" An interjection flew out of his mouth after I slapped away his arm, but I could tell he expected it to happen but he still took his chance to get another Katsudon.

"Like the hell you will! You're paying for your dumb bills and I'm paying mine!" I strongly refused and paid my bill while Midoriya paid his.

"Gah!" I stretched my arms out to massage my muscles as we walked back to the station, "... my ass is definitely gonna knock the fuck out if I arrive at home."

The greenette curly-haired male looked up to me and sighed. "Well, you- you really need to rest at home, L/N-kun."

"Like the hell, I don't," I grumbled, catching a glimpse of the bus in the distance. "Yeah."

"L- L/N- L/N-kun, thank you so much for hanging out with me!" Midoriya thanked me as he bowed, expressing his gratefulness. Again. "I am indebted to you!"

"Got it." I replied ultimately in a casual way, sauntering to the bus stop that will be awaiting to come, then commented on him. "Stop bowing like a dog. It's weird."

Izuku eventually bent his back to the standing posture, nodding at me with an apparent flush coating over his freckled cheeks in the embarrassment of being called out. "S- Sorry, L/N-kun!"

After that, he walked on his way home.