- 1 -

REQUESTED BY:
@LEM0NM0NSTER

I hope you all will like it! c:

Also, y'all amazing and
stay fabulous!

And please don't get mad at Y/N because of the insults...

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Sweetie! Please wake up, it's time for school!"

I put my pillow above my head and kept sleeping.

"Y/N! Wake up!" The mom barged in and shook my body, woke up to see her excited face.

I frowned, "No. I'm not going to go to that dumb school where you think is gonna help me."

I got sent to U.A., the school where my parents thought that it might help with my attitude and tendency. It was the first morning to go there.

"Just get up! It's going to be amazing!" She exclaimed, I scoffed at her.

I grunted in frustration at her, throwing my pillow at the wall after she left the room.

'Damn school!'

I rolled my eyes then got up and took a look at the uniform, it was a white blouse and dark pants also a grey jacket.

I slipped my legs in the dark green pants and wore a white blouse then a grey jacket, the schoolbag, and got ready for the shithole.

Fast-forwarding to the train stop and got out of the train for the stop, walked out of the train to see the big academy.

My nose scrunched up in disinterest, strolling to the entrance, not giving any crap about the students. I saw some girls greeting me, I sent them an angry look, making them turn away in instant.

I didn't socialize with people because what was the point? I heavily despised the dumb romance and friendships, they were pathetic.

I hated how people looked at me. As if I wanted to make some damn friends.

Without a thought, I almost bumped into a kid with green hair but then dodged him, successfully not bumping into him.

I saw him trip on himself instead, I rolled my eyes and didn't help him, walked out of his way.

"H- Hey!" The voice yelled behind me, I ignored it and made my way to the school then to 'my amazing new class'.

When I stepped inside the class where I thought would be my class, I sat on the empty desk and rested on it. Later more came in, I couldn't care less about them.

From what I remembered, there was that dude with blonde weird hair behind me, and next to me was the same kid where he tripped on himself and I walked past him.