Part 6

After a few months, everything was in place. The Palace Theatre agreed that they could borrow the venue for two months up to New Years. A script for Cinderella, Director, Musical Director, Choreographer, Scenery, Costumes,  Production Team and Stage Team.

All that was left was to audition for some parts. They wanted someone well known for the roles of the Prince and Dandini. The ugly sisters and the Evil Stepmother, Buttons a comedian and also a Fairy Godmother. But the most important role of Cinderella.

Tom and Dan were in a Production Meeting discussing who they wanted for the roles.

Bradley Walsh was the director for them, so he put out some names for potential roles.

"Would some of your buddies from the Potter franchise we willing to give up some of their time?" Bradley asked of the boys.

"Well who would you like? We can call them." Tom mentioned.

Bradley mentioned some names and they both wrote them down and looked at each other.

"But I would like to audition both of you. I think that with this being your very first panto I would very much like for you both to join our cast." Bradley told them.

"We shall audition like everyone else. We want fair auditions; we shall only take a role if you can't find anyone for that particular role. Deal?"

"That's fair. So when are we holding the auditions?"

The meeting went on.

"I want to see about bringing Kayla Marie Sampson into the fold. I would love for her to audition for Cinderella." Dan brought up near the end.

"Dan, we would then need to negotiate to get her out of her contract of Mamma Mia for over a month. That's going to be one big ask." Tom turned to look at Dan.

"Is it possible for her to audition? Then if she gets chosen then we will speak to the Production Team for Mamma Mia." Bradley told them.

"Well I doubt it will be hard as our friend Alan Rickman is the Producer so we could ask him."

"Right, I will give you a list of who I would like to audition and then we send out the invites to the auditions."

"I will see about hiring out the Pineapple Studios for the auditions and rehearsal space. Thank you for today, we shall be in touch."

Tom and Dan walked out of the meeting and headed to the kitchen and started to make coffees for each other.

"Well how was the meeting boys?" Kayla asked.

"It went quite well. We are just waiting for a list that Bradley wants to bring in for an audition. We mentioned your name, well Dan did." Tom replied.

"I told you not to mention me at all. Please I don't want the fuss at all." Kayla turned away and headed to her bedroom so that she could get ready for another evening show.

Kayla walked out and headed to the front door and picked up her keys.

"Don't wait up for me boys. In fact go home!" Kayla shouted at them both.

They both giggled and headed over to the balcony so that they could go through what was written up for roles.

"This is going to work Dan. Have faith that this will be the new normal for us. Putting our efforts and hard earned money into this production."